Superior liner impact 700mm

I got mine set up Monday. It shoots the 34 grain MK2’s just a little bit better than the pellet liner did and that’s saying a lot. I did shoot some of the new hybrids tonight and they were shooting 1 mil right of my 32 yd zero with the MK2’s but the group size was about an inch. The pellets group about a 1/2 inch which I found interesting. I have heard plenty of times that the slugs will perform better compared to the pellets the further you stretch thing out. I have a sampler pack of slugs from Mr. Nielsen that I’m looking forward to testing once my chronograph gets here next week.

I took out two sparrows tonight back to back at 54 yards then spotted a starling at 95 yards, dialed the scope turret and let one fly. There was a loud smack and feathers everywhere and one less starling. That was with pellets and no breeze at all. I can’t wait to see what slugs will do once dialed in. These guns are so freaking cool. I can’t believe how accurate and smooth they are. Money WELL spent. Best wishes.