• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Super rare air by the pair

The 110 was produced contemporaneously with the 150, up to 1968, and my 110 was made in 1966. I don't think that even 180 were completed, some of the receivers stamped "110" being used to build up 150. I think that rarity of the 110 places it somewhere between something like a Falke 90 (estimated production around 200?) and something REALLY rare like Anschutz LG54.
I think the reason a example of a FWB 200 has never been found was that the 110 really was a commercial failure?
DualMagMike shows several airguns in "one of 25" catagory, and Falke 90 are not as uncommon as 110, and certainly not like LG54?
FWIW, it's a fun lightweight gun to shoot, sorta like an unsleeved HW55S.

View attachment 320188
At the risk of taking over the thread, but I don't know where else to say this: I got a pm from a knowledgable airgun enthusiast who received a message directly from FWB that mentioned that they don't have any examples of a FWB200, nor any blueprints for that model. Assume they NEVER did actually make any of them, and that's why nobody has ever found one.

Last edited: