• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Super Knowledgeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a buds place for a weekend, had a new target rimfire and we were going to a silhouette match, I decided the barrel of my Anschutz 54 m1807 was too long for my taste, and on his kitchen table i, hacksawed 7” off the muzzle and filed it smooth and flat with a good sharp bastard-cut file. Emory cloth polished file marks off, then fixed crown with brass screw in hand drill and toothpaste (you can make do with what’s available if you where you are going and howto get there. I won a couple turkeys and got high score up there in Plumas county. ... this was in the late 80s I guess. I would do it again.

I enjoy being on this forum. I think YO is very enthusiastic about airguns and that’s okay. Does every post have to end with YO! ? I don’t know. Do I read his posts (there are a lot of them), yes and I feel like there is a lot of knowledge to them. Maybe some people just want to read and be a spectator and other people really enjoy posting and sharing knowledge and being a active member. I for one am glad we have have members who are active and buy new equipment all the time. For me it’s a interactive magazine. Don’t hate, spread the fun of airguns responsibly. Stay safe and share the info and post them videos of squirrels 🐿 getting domed.

1589728140_6938260385ec1538c9ea6e3.45523705.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.