• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Super Knowledgeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say hello to my Leetle Friend... I had to buy a bigger air compressor because of that gun and mortgage the house to buy more ammo! It’s total fun, and it’s as accurate as can be. Amazing. ;)

HA! I actually BOUGHT a booster right after I full autoed 8 tins if pellets in less than hour the first day! Lucky I had my gas powered Honda compressor in the trunk! Had to refill my tank twice after that! YO

at first i also thought it was you Mike

I agree with @bigtinboat Let the guy have his fun. If you see incorrect advice just correct it.

Damn, initially I thought you guys were talking about me!

He’s just new and he’ll calm down after a while. No big deal. Some guys have thin skins and this type of thing upsets them for some reason. Hell, I gave a good review of a few Daystates (Safari, Wolverine and Delta Wolf), and some guys jumped all over me for being a Daystate ***** even though I won two events at EBR with a FX and a Cricket. And shot an EDGun in the two events I didn’t win. Chill brothers, somebody tell the brothers to chill!!! ;)

There is a person who shall remain nameless. Almost 1K posts in just over a month. Will probably be at 2K posts by June. By casual count owns close to 30 PCPs. Most of them north of 1.5K. Not to mention dozens of hi end scopes. And experience with many other lesser scopes. Could it be Bill Gates? This person is pretty much versed in everything PCP and optics. Puts down lots of “cut and paste” type of advice. Constantly steering newbies wrong. Lots of knowledge spread thin. And doesn’t back anything up when queried. I try and avoid threads this person post in, but its everywhere. Thoughts?

Why? That's what I have to ask. Why post this? Seems kinda derogatory to me. Are you trying to goad him into something here? With your sarcastic title?

I don't read all the posts, but can you direct us (me) to where he is steering newbies wrong?

@bigtinboat, You can find it for yourself... just look. Goad into “something”? Derogatory? How so? This person chimes in with his vast experience quite often. Making blanket statements on products and when directly queried. Responds with ephemera. Wow! You figured out the title was sarcastic? I respect you, but you just accused me of things I’m not guilty of.

Yet you failed to answer the first question. Why did you feel the need to post this?

This is what is called a troll post. Trying to get the person to respond. As long as this person is not harassing or something he is free to post anything airgun related he wants.

Reactions: BigTinBoat
I was informed by Michael that mostly all of my posts are being flagged. At least I know WHO now but I really wonder why? Isn't this a public forum??? I'm not sponsored by anyone not by any dealer or manufacturer nor participate in any other competing airgun related forums either. All of my equipment were purchased with my very own hard earned money. Being locked down I would like to make myself useful by sharing information so I'm not understanding any of this. Is there a rule to a limit of the number posts a member is allowed per any given time? Isn't this a public forum??? Please let me know what's up??? Is this some sort of PERSONAL DISCRIMINATION??? I even offered to help you with your Brocock trigger mod and even offered a HUMA regulated airtube via PM DONT YOU REMEMBER??? YO

Yo! Do what you do and don't even sweat it.

Yo? I know him well and have for several years. The OP seems to take issue with his experience or his collection by sarcastically calling him "Super Knowledgeable" or "Bill Gates".

He has the means, and chooses to invest heavily in this hobby. I would probably do the same if I could. I agree, this post serves no purpose. I have not seen him call others out or intentionally deride anyone. Is he enthusiastic? Yes. Is that a problem? Not for me. I participate in several forums for other hobbies including muscle cars and hot rods. There are folks in those forums who literally have more invested in fasteners than I do in a complete car. I am truly happy for them. I don't have that kind of money but I love to tinker and making the most of what I have is part of the thrill. 

I spoke with Yo the day he first shot his SK-19 and he was over the moon. He has MANY guns much more expensive and likely more accurate, but he was tickled with a new toy. Isn't that joy what we are all chasing?

#can'tweallgetalong?

At first I was thinking .Who is this guy and then how can he have so many air guns and scopes and the more he posted the more I liked him,then he talked some of my language and I like him even more,like that's what I am talking bout....some of his advise ain't spot on,but he is trying to help and I feel he is a good guy and hay he might be living by me and can become my best friend,comeon Yo I need a best friend and by-the-way lets go shooting together.

I also like Leon....I know he doesn't live near me,but hay he can become a buddy....lets face it we all need more shooting buddies....

One other thing ,everytime I see bigtinboat I think of my old Japanese boat toy that was made from an American beer can.....how many of you know what I b talkin bout?

I don’t see why posting on almost ever thread is tiring, he is new to the forum but maybe not new to airguns, either way I hope he doesn’t feel closing his account here and disappear like another guy a while back, I don’t remember his name but it was the same situation, posting “too much” let the guy be, if he is posting wrong info, call him out!

Renz

Sad part of any EXUBERANT forum poster who goes nuts in an attempt to validate them self and there presumed knowledge of such they talk about is ?

To correct them, get into battles of who's right getting into pissing matches etc, debate ones validation and such is for those who know better ... a waste of time and effort and makes the confronting person looks small and as if an agenda to invalidate the OP and validate the confronter is behind it.

Only persons who lose is those who are subject ignorant and read such posts delivered in such positive presentation as solid info and taken as fact unable to decipher good info from bad by reading between the lines.

Not pointing fingers .. stating names or looking to be that guy spoken of above. Just keeping it real IMO.

This Wuhan madness kinda brought me out of my shell. I am posting more and sharing more than I would like to. I never ever posted much about my builds or ideas because, to be truthful, I was selfish. I didn't like the idea of someone copying my gun and taking credit for it. There is a guy who post pics of "his" build twice now and I know he got the idea from my gun and it burned me. This virus thing made me realize, just like Ed says, they are just stupid toys. Have a good time with those who share your interest and always be honest, even if it hurts. To the guy who started this topic, I am glad you did. You posted what most of us were thinking anyway when Yo showed up. For you PC guys, I know his turbo charged post count raised your eyebrows too. I have corresponded with him privately. Seems cool to me. Seems like the air is clear enough for us to move on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.