Super hard head shotšŸ˜³

Great job shooting-filming and the way you posted the video as to warn children about the graphic video. Very professionally done-Thanks for sharing-Tim in MIĀ 

Thanks pal! Iā€™m still learning the side shot cam thing... this one worked out well..... for me anywaysšŸ˜œ

It appearsĀ to freeze a few seconds before your shot, like it knew it's time was up.

Humane kill, better than poison, that's for sure.

Did it makeĀ the pot?, (did it get eaten)

yea, I thing he knew his time had come. No I didnā€™t eat it. These squirrels are yard pests. They eat garbage and destroy a lot of stuff in my yard and home. I do eat the ones I kill in the woods though. Iā€™ve tried a couple from my yard and they taste like poop.... Iā€™d assume itā€™s there diet...

@Ricky177 that was a great video and officially falls under, icky post clean up on the feeder.

I post on YouTube... I have a few up there now. Look under ā€œSQUIRREL HEAD ASSAULT 25CAL MARAUDER ā€œ. Thereā€™s a few there. I just got the side shot so youā€™ll see more in the further. Thatā€™s an awesome name for the video!!! ā€œICKYā€ hahahaaa.... funny poopšŸ˜œ thanks for the plug pal!

Drinking my coffee watching a squirrel get creamed.

Great shot! I was hanging on hoping the pellet would land in the eye, it did.

I'd like to see the backside / exit?

Iā€™m a total head hunter... just more fun as well as Humane.... this one was a great shot both cam and pellet placement.... exit was rather large just under his right ear. You could almost see clean threw... kinda like a 50 BMG passing through a humans cranium.... good stuff.... enjoy your coffee siršŸ˜‰

Drinking my coffee watching a squirrel get creamed.

Great shot! I was hanging on hoping the pellet would land in the eye, it did.

I'd like to see the backside / exit?

Iā€™m a total head hunter... just more fun as well as Humane.... this one was a great shot both cam and pellet placement.... exit was rather large just under his right ear. You could almost see clean threw... kinda like a 50 BMG passing through a humans cranium.... good stuff.... enjoy your coffee sir
1f609.svg

Yes I can picture that. On my way to a dairy shoot in about three seconds....