Super Easy Target Build (video)

I was checking this out and it looks like you have some room behind that target to extend your shooting range Christian? LOL

Chainsaw, bush axe, loppers, and a little blood , sweat, and tears and you got it brother!

Fuss

Sadly my friend, that is the end of the line for me. There is a 1.4 acre lot behind me that does not belong to me. I live in what I call the Ghetto of Belle Aire. That is a very high dollar property and I fear that it's currently being developed, so the semi-free lance shooting I have been doing is soon coming to an end. Ohhhhh how I miss my 5 acre property I owned in Covington GA! 😢

Haha, I hear ya brother. I'm trailer trash, but dang it....location is everything to me! LOL

Got thousands of acres of forestry service lands behind me and an LP gas supplier on one side. Then I bought two of the wooded lots on the other side for privacy.

Nothing but acres and acres of corn fields and horse pasture across the street. If they ever decide to sell that and develop it will be time for me to sell and move.

I wanted to get out there and shoot today, but it was very windy earlier and then I can't make up my mind which gun to shoot because I want to shoot all of them? LOL

Peace and axles under the house grease

Fuss

1547848264_15637135235c424a48607298.77084087_Home 2014.jpg