SUPER DEAL ON HALF PRICE CRIMSON TRACE SAME JAPAN FACTORY AS NIGHTFORCE!!!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020619673?pid=259746

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020619511?pid=961295

Welcome to the next level of optical greatness! getting right at the heels of Tier1 glass for around $799 - $899.

Don't pay their $1800 - $2000 MAP retail $$$ for these elsewhere!

Glass is a noticeable step up from the 3 series also on sale for $449 - $499.

Compared to the March-F 3-24x52 and Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 they are very similar optically when compared side by side at the same power levels. They have 10 yard focus too.

The 25 yard focus Tract Torics still squeaks in to edge these out in clarity including the March and Nightforce. Believe it or not!

The $899 3-24x56 5 series is your chance to get a 10 yard focus alternative to the $1149 (on sale at Cameraland) Athlon Cronus if the 25 yard focus put you off or the thought of paying more than $1100. It does have nicer glass than the Cronus too however the Cronus has a higher magnification.

Only the Tract Torics are clearer than these for under $2800 and under price point.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020619673?pid=259746

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020619511?pid=961295

Welcome to the next level of optical greatness! getting right at the heels of Tier1 glass for around $799 - $899.

Don't pay their $1800 - $2000 MAP retail $$$ for these elsewhere!

Glass is a noticeable step up from the 3 series also on sale for $449 - $499.

Compared to the March-F 3-24x52 and Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 they are very similar optically when compared side by side at the same power levels. They have 10 yard focus too.

The 25 yard focus Tract Torics still squeaks in to edge these out in clarity including the March and Nightforce. Believe it or not!

The $899 3-24x56 5 series is your chance to get a 10 yard focus alternative to the $1149 (on sale at Cameraland) Athlon Cronus if the 25 yard focus put you off or the thought of paying more than $1100. It does have nicer glass than the Cronus too however the Cronus has a higher magnification.

Only the Tract Torics are clearer than these for under $2800 and under price point.

Thanks Odoyle been looking for a good scope, looking at purchasing a new gun. 

Still has the irritating disapoearimg reticle At the lower mags. What do you expect with FFP. At least the illumination is better than average and the March F that's not illuminated the center kinda disappears at 3x- 7x. Then you got 4 tapered arrows pointing to a center void. 

Regardless Midway has one of the best return policies in the business. If not THE BEST!

If they were SFP I would buy them ALL OUT and wouldn't have post this since there would be none left anyway.

So I picked up one of these. 5 series and even thought it is dark out they are very clear all the way to max magnification. I hope these water marks wipe off. 

20210122_191648.1611553366.jpg
20210122_191507.1611553367.jpg
The cap for the battery cover was just about impossible to remove, I almost had to get a pair of pliers out and the illumination knob is super tight. Odoyle is totally right about the retical disappearing on low magnification. Wow totally have to have the ir on to see 👀 those things on low magnification. Are the 3 series just as clear? Can't wait to see what this looks like in the day time.

So, quick feedback from my shooting session at lunch. I had a tough time zeroing at 10 yards, due to the parallax issue, but was able to get on target. The reticle was a bit thick, but not bad - sort of the problem with FFP scopes. It was better than the Riton.

Glass was clear, but on my white target I had blue/purple fringing at 25x - chromatic aberration. Not good on a very cloudy day with no direct sun. I will try again tonight to see how it goes in the dark.

Overall, I prefer my Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50.

Hello: 

I was wondering if you can give me some advise on your Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50, I'm thinking of buying one.

I shoot Air Rifle Field Target with my Daystate Pulsar .177 and was going to use it for that. I currently have a Hawke Sidewinder 8-32x56. How does the scope do at short ranges, Say 10 yards to 55 yards. I will also be shooting out to 100 - 150 yards with my Daystate Redwolf 22 HP. 

I'd really like to know about the parallax and the range finding for field target. Does it do a good job snapping into focus? 

Any info would be helpful and appreciated. 

Thanks

Scott

The Athlon Midas TAC has a yellow tint in their glass like the Ares and Bushnell Forge and many other cheaper level Chinese scopes.

The new Hawke Frontier appears to have the NICEST glass money can buy. I wasn't sponsored or paid to say this and actually paid for 2 of them with my own money. I'll definitely push them if they ever go on sale.

That's IF you insist on blowing your large wad on a Chinese made scope. They have given me a HOLEY CRAP ITS CLEAR first impression and looks like they copied the Alpha6 in having Leupold like bright and white glass thats uncharacteristic of most Chinese scopes. It's the only other Chinese scope that beats the Japan made $699 SWFA SS 3-15x42 and all other fixed powered ones as well as the (roughly $1460 retail) Japan Bushnell TAC 4.5-30x50 (formerly called Elite 6500 Tactical) that's typically $599 or cheaper clearance sale.