Super accurate pistol! HW44

I have a Leshiy classic in .177 and .25 shot count 11 , trying hard not to justify HW44 , it is a losing battle i think .
They are so different in that I would struggle if choosing one vs the other-they both are somewhat costly. The Leshiy is so well engineered with rugged simplicity in mind. The HW44 is more of a finessed design. The HW44 falls short on the magazine-It works but getting it seated properly takes a little time and finesse. It almost seems like they stopped the engineering budget on the magazine. It feels like it was cast from slag. A work of art like the HW deserves a smoothly finished mag-WTF, Weihrauch? That’s like putting crappy tires on a BMW. That’s my only gripe with that, still love the crap out of it.

They are so different in that I would struggle if choosing one vs the other-they both are somewhat costly. The Leshiy is so well engineered with rugged simplicity in mind. The HW44 is more of a finessed design. The HW44 falls short on the magazine-It works but getting it seated properly takes a little time and finesse. It almost seems like they stopped the engineering budget on the magazine. It feels like it was cast from slag. A work of art like the HW deserves a smoothly finished mag-WTF, Weihrauch? That’s like putting crappy tires on a BMW. That’s my only gripe with that, still love the crap out of it.
It's the simplicity of the mag that is so great. If that o-ring ever breaks just get a rubber band! I'm pretty used to inserting the mags, so no big deal to me. I'm loving the trigger and the accuracy. I find it wants pretty frequent barrel swabbing, tho. I run a bore mop dry thu the barrel every 3 or 4 mags. Then the shots stay hole in hole.

I’m glad you like the mag. It will function but to me, it fails to meet the fit the finish of the HW44 itself…Especially, given the price tag. Not to mention, I don’t leave mags in. So, when going to pick it back up after a week, I have to remind myself which direction to load the pellets. Love owning them, just calling it as I see it with hopes they improve upon the design or someone makes a more refined aftermarket mag. I mean, that’s really common in this industry across a broad spectrum of manufacturers-the magazines are fairly crappy.