• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Suped up .30 Blitz package (REDUCED AGAIN)

Classified Status
SOLD

MLE

Feb 14, 2023
Upstate, NY, USA
I’m selling my suped-up .30 cal Blitz with extras for only $850 shipped.

Gun is in excellent condition. Holds air forever. I never had a jam after 1000+ rounds. Absolutely rips lead downrange on full-auto. Far more accurate than I was led to believe before purchase. I’m only selling because I don’t have time to enjoy it, and I need to make room in my safe.

I’ve sunk quite a bit of money and effort into this gun—extended mags, switching out standard 580cc bottle for 700cc bottle for additional shots, hammer spring adjustment to raise energy levels to +60fpe with 54grn Slugs, etc—and am including all the additions and improvements in this sale. The package will include everything seen in pictures and listed below:

- .30 cal Hatsan Blitz
- 3 factory 16 round mags
- 2 extended 33 round mags
- red-dot reflex sight
- installed foregrip
- 700cc bottle (as opposed to original 580cc bottle; it allows for all 5 included magazines to be fired off from a full tank with enough air left for another couple mags—150+ shots on a single fill)
- an unopened box of 49grn NSA slugs
- original carry-rail
- fill probe with extra O-rings
- instruction manual
- original box

A $1400 value shipped TYD for only $850.

Prefer Zelle, shipped CONUS, no trades, happy to send additional pics, provide additional info, etc.

Thanks for looking.

M

IMG_5025.jpeg

IMG_5026.jpeg

IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_5030.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5024.jpeg

Last edited: