Sunning the Herd

1572869828_14183021765dc016c4e100a3.39048015_26.JPG

lol, I can dig it. Let me assure you I'm taking good care of her and feeding her only the best.

~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh!

She does appear to be well-cared for.

I do miss her.😥

They say the guy that dies with the most toys wins. If the other 2/3 is anything close I think you might be assured of first place in the airgun competition 

whats in the other 2/3

Daystate:

Regal XL .177 

Regal XL .25

Wolverine Hi lite .22

AGT:

Vulcan2 Tactic .22

Vulcan2 .30

FX:

FX Impact X .25 cal (stock)

FX Royale 500 .25

Wildcat .177

Wildcat .30

Air Arms:

S510 TC .25

So you are for sure the man to ask, I am thinking of a 25 cal, for coon reduction. Want something I don’t have to “ fiddle” with, as in repairs, and is easy to work on when the need arises, etc. Seems as though the tipan and Vulcan show up pretty regularly as dependable guns. I also have R5M in my sights, but notice you don’t own one., is there a reason ? Which one do you suggest, i do need something fairly quiet. I have an HW97 now that is quite enough, but not powerful enough, but I don’t know how PCPs compare noise wise. Nice stable there, and the scopes you have on them, very impressive !

Based on what you've stated, I believe Taipan Veteran .25 cal Long is the ticket:

* Trouble-free

* Powerful 

* Externally accessible regulator ---> easy adjustability 

* Quiet, relatively speaking

* Excellent accuracy

* LW barrel pushes the 34.7 VK slugs well ---> very good accuracy

~~~~~~~

I've never owned an EDgun. Those who do own them swear by them. I do intend to try the EDgun Matador R5m in .177 caliber soon.

Addendum: Included in the photo I posted above is an FX Wildcat MK1 .25 cal -- my first bullpup. Now that bullpup sets the bar high for the genre. 

The WC is supremely accurate, lightweight (lighter than the Vet), ergonomic and aesthetically appealing. My Wildcat Mk2 .30 cal comes with the externally accessable regulator also. However, I had to adjust the hammer spring -- which was Loctited -- to get the desired tune.

Finally, the Taipan Veteran will not double-load pellets, while the WC does. A minor inconvenience, however.

I find it very interesting to see how much better you like the Taipans more than the FX's. I'm not a fan of FX never have been and something about the company with all these liner barrels etc just turns me off. On the other hand I'm very intrigued by the Taipan...all I here is good things about build quality,,accuracy,,trigger,,reliability. I actually have my first Taipan being delivered Thurs. A 177 standard. Looking forward to seeing what this.brand.is all about.

You sir, may have a problem...😂

Wow, what a collection. And congratulations on having a wife that will let you collect like that. I have to hide mine, and tell her that the UPS man just brought another "section of pipe" to repair something under the house. 

I continue to admire those Mutants from afar. Came very close to getting a Veteran in .22, but chickened out. I have to sell some of mine first. 

Thanks for posting the pics. It's nice to see I'm not the only one with an issue...