Sun Optica46M mount message is got today

This is where I purchased mine, they look to be in stock.

Maxtrouble i had found that one also but the price was 40 bucks plus 14 for shipping and it was not for me, so, i got interested to why the mount is not still being made
they work on 2240 and 7-7 with some imagination and with Air Venturi selling the 46M there seems to be a market for them
PA told me that they would look into it and thought that you would have to order 500-1000 to get them made on a special
so, an email to Sun to see if there was any hope of the mount coming back and their answer was yes, price was a little higher then before but for those who need a scope for the 46m because of age or other they will be available at some time down the road get the mount that will work
and for myself i have plenty of mounts never can be to sure when you might need one

Reactions: bf1956
I purchased all of my 46M supplies from Canada Shooting Supplies before they dried up. Pyramid seems to be the only source for these pistols now. It is a great SSP and very accurate and very easy to cock, highly recommended.

I can hit cans at 30 yards with domed pellets. Would be a great barn gun with wadcutters.

If you are looking for breech o rings for the 46M, I have a thread in here on the correct size.

Everyone should have a 46M!

Reactions: bf1956
Breech o-rings here to:

1688250799263.png

005 orings work as breech seals
Frank how would a 005 oring work they are way too small it has a ID of 2.57mm
the breech seal is 3/8 OD on the large side of the taper with a 4.5mm ID and about a 7mm small edge OD
new IZH 46m came with spares
https://www.theoringstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=page_2
what i do know is they charge 25 bucks for 20 cents worth of seals and alway leave your breech open at storage time

Last edited: