Suggestions for a bullpup repeater, for 15-40lb pests, ect.?

Rural farm.Do have some close neighbors, but need something for quick culling and pests. ...also may have coyote issue in spite of fences... so am looking at needing something for 40lb and under (most in 15-30lb range) and possibly coyote , bobcat if become more of an issue... I was thinking of a powerful .25...then later consider a .30 or larger... seems to be quite a price break in between, and noise and weight....so larger may be on hold for now...I am interested in functional utility for that purpose... not wanting to spend the real bullets and the noise and carry factor of our real guns. I actually want something for close range and as quiet as I can afford. Oh, and I a senior and female so not interested in 48" guns...so was looking at something compact and lighter...Not fussy about perfection. Just want accurate kills when necessary, and something I can use on my 11 acres...don't need real long range. I am looking at Hatsan and Kral bullpups.....taking scope suggestions. I May need to use it at night.. or good average scope and get one for night defense later. .....If they had a repeater I would go with AirForce guns (and spend the bucks for it, as a one time , till I die gun ...LOL).... this would be my first PCP, break barrels is hard on my arthritic hands... and when I miss, (occasionally )it takes too long to break and refill...

thats pretty much my situation with rural area, couple neighbors, things after my chickens and garden and gnawing on my house lol ... you can go as fancy as your wallet desires .. what served me in the beggining was a marauder .25 .. its a serious weapon .. bit on the hefty side but it takes care of business ... for smaller stuff like rabbits and sqirrels nothing beats a marauder P set up with the carbine stock and a lightweight scope .. and i do mean nothing .. its the handiest gun i got .. you can go fancier and cooler but not more practical ..

Hi and howdie Ms. Quacker55. Thanks for joining us on Airgun Nation :) Your question is well stated and well thought out. It will get a flood of answers with opinions both pro and con, and there is a real good suggestion about thinking about your air source.

Can you list your location in general terms? We may be able to find someone close for some hands on tutoring.

Again, thanks for the question. I hope we can help you.

I already have a Walter Terrus break barrel...and I have to bump it against a tree to break the barrel...LOL...hence, the PCP desire. I used to be on a rifle team as a teen, and my dad hunted. I'd hunt if I were younger...(the rabbits and squirrels may not really count. ) .I kinda figured I need 2... so the main one first is to get something to cull my birds when necessary (ducks, geese). And also the coon, possum occasional issue. The other issue is coyotes that sometimes come over or under my fenced property...I really want a Condor or Texan for that...but, well, maybe sometime...I want a repeater because sometimes the first shot, they move... or you miss or wound...so I was going for the one I needed first... and the pups look easier to handle in close quarters (wood rats in the sheds).

In Georgia...US..already use a crossman pistol and Walter Terrus breakbarrel...love the AirForce Texan and Condor, but need a repeater for the occasional misses or when they move suddenly. I want a quick clean kill. I also will target practice...but mainly it is for quieter dispatch and another option from a regular 22, 410, etc., particularly when ammo is short and expensive...and because on one side there is a road with a few trailer homes...even though rural... as a woman and grannie, weight and length becomes more of an issue... and don't need all the fanciest stuff on it...just functional dispatch. We may add to the family later...grandsons, hubby etc, son may want some...I saw the Kral vs. Wildcat...and though I appreciate the 1500-2500$ guns, I don't need that. Not a diva...