• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

suggestion for new high in air gun

Hello airgun nation, I'm petty new to the air gun, so far i have sig sauer mcx virtus and air venturi avenger. im ok with both of the guns but they are little heavy. I want something light weigh and easy to shot and more accuracy after watch so many videos from these great youtuber. I petty interesting in Zbroia Sapsan S or RTI priest 2. I also wondering what is the difference between priest and prophet. thank you guys 

Youtube videos can be very distracting, take them with a grain of salt. You need to remember that many of those guys have hours upon hours of shooting and tuning. So being able to grab a M2 or M3 and make 200 yard shots.......well isn't going to happen.

Like Motorhead said... what is your budget? What are you looking at doing with the gun? Are you stuck on a PCP or is a springer ok?

Let us know what your plans are, so we can better help you.

100 shots will take a BOTTLE type gun in any caliber at or above .22 Tho that 100 wanted shots is still going to be a stretch for most tube guns in .177

Guess we FORGOT in asking ... CALIBER & Power wanted ???

Hey thank you a lot for your patience and your help. I want to shoot with .22 caliber . Power enough for take down rabbit is fine.