• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Suggestion for crosman 1377 scope

Today I went to mc sports and had a 50 dollar gift card that I got for Christmas. I couldn't find anything I needed but then I came across a 1377. Since I was not going to back there for a while I bought it and sighted in the open sights. The open sights aren't that great. My 1322 has a 4 x32 mil dot scope which is pretty nice for the money but it doesn't have a good field of view. I just bought 3-12x40 fire field scope for 53 bucks for my discovery. I want to keep it under 60 bucks. I am buying the steel breech and stock too that's all ready over $100. 

Thanks Mike. I might get a red dot but I thought about my 1322 when I shot birds with it i would usually shoot them up 35 yards and the pleat would hit them pretty hard. A .177 caliber pellet goes through the bird with out giving off much energy. But I think the 1377 could kill a starling with head or chest shots. I kind of want something with a little more magnification.