Suggest WC mk3 or cricket II?

I second the vote for cricket II. Mine is an absolute laser and once I set it up and zeroed, I haven’t had to touch a thing for over 1000 rounds down the barrel. I pull a couple patches every couple hundred rounds but other than that it’s trouble free. Had a wildcat but I’m a hunter and require a gun that holds zero. My experience with fx is opposite of what I need for humane hunting. Plenty of power but a slight bump will cost you game in the woods. If you’re not a hunter and can zero each time you punch paper, the wildcat is a good quality accurate gun. The cricket will also retain its value a little better and definitely heavier built. 
5CBE424F-9156-4595-9D2A-94426B5F8710.1616699518.jpeg

I have a cricket 1 and that thing is built like a tank although the wildcat is a bit lighter for a woods walker but honestly you can't go wrong with either. If you aren't going to take advantage of the interchangeable barrel system and aren't looking to tune much prolly go cricket for durability.

Can you not change out the calibers easily or at all on the crickets? 

If that is not a thing do you plan on hunting bigger animals? Also the cricket is heavier where the Wildcat is super light easy for those who plan on hunting/stalking through the woods

I don't believe there is currently and method that the manufacturer provides to change out calibers at least there were no kits available to do so like with fx guns. The .22 cricket that I have while nice and not pellet fussy does have the caveat that it is not great for slugs simply because the barrel is too short. I believe its 18 inches. Just isn't the ideal platform for shooting heavy slugs at decent velocities so the biggest game I go for is rabbit. If larger game is what you are looking to hunt I do agree the wildcat among other rifles is the better option. As far as the heft neither are by any means a heavy gun and the skeleton stock which is offered does cut off about 2 lbs from the weight of the gun which is definitely worth it if weight is a top priority.

I have a Cricket 2 in .30 ca. and the build quality is top shelf You asked about other options. I have three Taipan Veterans, .177 standard, .25 standard and .25 long. I have three because they are great guns and I have not heard a bad word about the .22. I have a RTI Prophet Performance 22LR, but have not had a chance to do much with it. It has an adjustable reg and the 1 in 32 twist barrel is great for shooting pellets at high velocity at long range with great accuracy. Just a couple more options to make it harder to decide. The good part is you get to look at more videos. Later, Wally Russ