Successfully blowing up a box of snow with a FireBird exploding target - The Sequel - Pretty awesome video!

Hello again, Airgunners!!

This is my second attempt at blowing up a box of snow using a FireBird exploding target. I was MUCH more successful this time, so check this out:

I didn't do the thermal video this time because it was rather uneventful last time, so instead, I put my GoPro right in front of the target, and it got the $h!t blown out of it. It was on 120 frames per second, so you can see the action pretty good.

One thing to note is that my AR500 target disappeared when this happened. It could be in a tree somewhere for all I know. If you happen to see it whizzing off in the slo-mo, please let me know which direction it went, or I probably won't be able to find it until June.

Enjoy!!

Here is how the teardrop looked with the Firebird close-up
20240215_140711.jpg

I used a piece of wood to keep it centered and hold it up. I have NO IDEA where that teardrop target is!! I have looked for it multiple times with no success. That target was pretty heavy. Surprised it vanished! So, this picture is like my "wanted poster".

I finally found the teardrop target. It was directly behind the box and was about 6 feet away. Here is what it looked like:
20240220_150050.jpg

It was interesting, it didn't hit "flat" like how it was facing the snow in the box, but it turned so that the side hit the snow first, basically "cutting" it. Hence, it was difficult to find. I didn't want to let it sit out there, though, so I am glad I found it. 👍

Reactions: Nattboy