Sub Moa club? Sign up the Sentry

So I took my .308 out getting it ready for deer season and set up my steel at 100 yards to check my load. One shot boom done, however I needed to re sight in my Xisico Sentry in .177 and there was zero wind so I sighted for 30 and got a 1/2 group. That's great! This is a 250$ gun with a 90$ scope shooting JSB 10.34g.

I decided I would wing a shot at the steel at 100 and shot 3 shots under an inch !! First time ever achieving this and out of no where. I did realize single loading made a massive distance. Here is the group and I know this isn't great to some but that's amazing for this gun in this caliber.

1539534521_20853572745bc36eb92722f4.77620432_20181014_121915.jpg

One up top was a shot to find where my hold was. 5 mils at 100 was dead on

So I took my .308 out getting it ready for deer season and set up my steel at 100 yards to check my load. One shot boom done, however I needed to re sight in my Xisico Sentry in .177 and there was zero wind so I sighted for 30 and got a 1/2 group. That's great! This is a 250$ gun with a 90$ scope shooting JSB 10.34g.

I decided I would wing a shot at the steel at 100 and shot 3 shots under an inch !! First time ever achieving this and out of no where. I did realize single loading made a massive distance. Here is the group and I know this isn't great to some but that's amazing for this gun in this caliber.

I've noticed this. A lot of guys at EBR are running magazines, presumably for speed, but on my Crown it seems I get fewer fliers if I hand load. Maybe some modification of the magazine is possible to reduce this, but I haven't messed with it yet. The major drawback of the angled ramp single shot tray is pellets rotating..... and once I modified the tray design to be pellet specific I haven't had a single one turn on me. *shrug* I run pretty much just a ramped single shot tray now. 

Great shooting BTW, impressive for a .177 especially.