Sub Forum idea?

The sub forums between tuning and non tuning topics have already fragmented AGN, IMHO. People are tribal by nature and I believe that more and more division is counter productive. I think that most users will not benefit from having to drill down to find the bottom of the information well.

It's not about division as you say. Quite the opposite. In another thread, a member posted trying to find other like-minded shooters in the Hernando, FL area. I think it's a good thing to be able to find someone in your own area and have some fun playing with our expensive toys. I also live in FL, but if a poster/member was in Colorado, there is no way we could get together and shoot. At least this way you could possibly find members in your own neck-of-the-woods and enjoy this great hobby. As another member was asking, if that doesn't help grow the sport, I don't know what would.

Keith.

The sub forums between tuning and non tuning topics have already fragmented AGN, IMHO. People are tribal by nature and I believe that more and more division is counter productive. I think that most users will not benefit from having to drill down to find the bottom of the information well.

I agree with you about the other sections in this forum. All the sub forums make it very "un-user friendly" Even the For sale forum is sort of poorly thought out IMHO .

But to have a regional sub forum would benefit members to locate other members in their area. Or find member in areas they plan to visit. So like Keith2324 mentioned it's "Quite the opposite" !