Sub Forum idea?

What about all the members from outside the US ??? By country ??? 
1f603.svg

You could break it down by country and then inside each country it could break down further by state or province if necessary. The US and Canada are too large for just one forum but other countries might be fine.

Hi brothers!

There are different airgun forums all over the world, and I think most of the "foreign members" in AGN also have a membership in those. In Scnadinavia we have this forum as an example.

But Airgun Nation is Airgun NATION, and combines the airgun community across national borders. No other ag. forum does that. Not even close.

I live closer to Texas that. I do to the rest of New Mexico.... Will I need a passport to go between postings?

IMHO, fragmenting the forum to that level is dangerous and counter productive. I don't agree with the idea.

Although I do not use the book of faces, that would be a better place for the local/regional groups.

No one was talking about breaking up AGN. Nor would it fragment the forum. There would just be specific “rooms” on this forum to connect with shooters in your area.

Sub forums could be useful for connecting some folks, but I have noticed that these regional sub forums on most forums I visit get very little traffic, so I suspect that is the reason AGN does not have them. For example the Arizona forum in Gateway to Airguns show that since 2015 they have had only 4 threads started. A busy classic car forum I frequent which has a SW US region sub forum has similar low traffic woes.