• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sub $600 dollar gun picture thread

AEA Varmint in 25. The rifle was $599.99, so it makes the cut. It actually shoots slugs better than pellets. I can cloverleaf 36gr H&N slugs at 50 yards and 910 fps. IMG_20221030_173350.jpg
I've since added an Arca Swiss rail and an overtravel stop on the trigger.

He's supposed to be the best with this rifles, dunno what he carries anymore. Website looks the same as forever so I didn't know if he was still in operation or not.
Just got my first springer from him in the mail today, he shipped the rife the next day and it got here quick, I’m impressed with the quality and it doesn’t look like a $150 rifle, hopefully it shoots well, my first springer so I’m sure there is going to be a learning curve since all I shot the the last 3yrs were pcp’s

I must be a really cheap preson. I don't I gave more that 600 starting cost for most of my guns. All but one. I don't own anything high quality.
All the things that go with them cost more. Sometimes when I think about it it seems funny to have more in the scope than the gun cost. But if you can't see you cant hit.
Cmpressors cot a lot.

Reactions: Perle
I have seen several types of z valves online

Can you post a link to the Z valve?
What did you have to do to attach the valve to the pistol?

I bought it from this guy below , installation is not difficult he will explain where you cut the original tube to fit the complete valve

The Exclusive Shop
Product/service

+66802602158​

What's app: +66802602158​

Email: [email protected]

www.facebook.com/theexclusiveshopairgun

Last edited: