• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sub $600 dollar gun picture thread

You can get more features for the money these days, but I had a B51 back in the day and it's sorta like a QB that's cleaned up and PCP. Slightly rough around the edges, but robust and simple.

A Disco was my first PCP. I put way too much money into it with BNM stuff, but it was accurate and got me hooked!
Disco is where it all started for me as well!

Reactions: UCChris
Disco is where it all started for me as well!

I remember the first time I put the crosshairs on a collared dove and squeezed the trigger; the pellet went exactly where I wanted and I could watch it all the way there. It was a revelation and an experience that has cost me thousands of dollars since.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
my old liberty..

Copy of IMG_20190518_132604.jpg

When I owned a Marauder I lusted after a Boyd's thumbhole stock. Those look really nice! My Mrod never shot worth a damn so I never followed through with the stock. Hope you're enjoying yours.
Wow that sucks that your M-Rod never shot well... These still do today. I got those stocks from Lloyd when I bought my double kit for my P-Rod and the stocks were a deal I could not refuse at the time the red one was blemished that he fixed and can't tell and I can't remember the deal on the blue one. I wonder if you can even find them anymore?

Wow that sucks that your M-Rod never shot well... These still do today. I got those stocks from Lloyd when I bought my double kit for my P-Rod and the stocks were a deal I could not refuse at the time the red one was blemished that he fixed and can't tell and I can't remember the deal on the blue one. I wonder if you can even find them anymore?
Boyd's gunstocks still makes the thumbhole stocks for Marauders.

Reactions: kendive
What's the OAL of that empire xs? Shot count and power level? The breaker pup I've been hacking up is similar in size, I need that forward cocking lever!
Length = 23.25"
Shot count = Unknown. Haven't cared enough to count.
Power level = Unknown. Hmm, I did check the fps a while back, but don't recall what it was. I can say that whatever it may have been, or what I may have had to adjust, it's now in the 800fps as are most of my rifles. Don't recall what is was out of the box.

MIke

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I had one in 22 with some good mods, should've kept it. At least I sold it to a forum member so I know it went to a good home. Was a birthday gift to his daughter which I thought was awesome. Here is the one I had
View attachment 313468
BTW @Boostcreep this came up on the Classifieds literally 2-3 days after I finally ordered my refurb from Hatsan. Would have bought it in a second but happy it went to someone who is enjoying it!

Love the top Kral. Is the top gun a Super Jumbo? What barrel length is that?
It’s a Jumbo. I built that gun a couple years ago and had a topic about it on this forum. I think I made the barrel 15.5 inches but don’t hold me to it. Too many guns and builds to remember all details.