FX STX superior .25 600 issues

I bought a Wildcat BT a while back and have never gotten this gun to shoot. I’ve played with different tunes and pellets/hybrid slugs etc. I decided to clean the barrel and much to my surprise, it was leaded up horribly. I used some JB bore paste hoping to solve the problem but it still leads up after just a few mags. I’ve read on this forum about some liners being cracked on the inside from the rifling process and I’m suspecting that may be the issue. I don’t have a bore scope so I can’t confirm this. Have any of you had a problem with a smooth twist liner leading up like this?
IMG_2571.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: oledawg
I had exactly that after I installed the FX Slug Power Kit's pin probe in both of my FX Impacts. My mod baffles were filled with shavings and a ton of powder and POI was shifting all over the place. I figured it to pellet clipping from the mods, however, upon further inspection my barrel was filled with lead powder. The problem was at the breach end. The pin probe and/or stock mag were feeding my slugs in cockeyed and they were shaving lead off at the xfer ports. I could actually feel slugs not feeding right every dozen or so rounds. I also stopped using the stock FX mags and moved to STUD mags and my guns are feeding smooth now and and haven't seen that debris in my barrel since.