STX and slugs

Just a heads up, AOA has the Smooth Twist X Slug liners on their website on sale for $109. I could put it in my cart anyway, it didn't show back ordered. If you want one, you might want to check it out and see if they are indeed available.

I made a post a while back highlighting a bunch of different slugs I tried in my STX barrel. The results weren't very good with any of them. The slugs ranged from 25.4gr to 45gr. The 25.5 AONCO slugs shot the best and they were about 1.5" groups at 40 yds. compared to hole on hole groups with the 25.4gr. JSB's.

Stoti

Just a heads up, AOA has the Smooth Twist X Slug liners on their website on sale for $109. I could put it in my cart anyway, it didn't show back ordered. If you want one, you might want to check it out and see if they are indeed available.

I made a post a while back highlighting a bunch of different slugs I tried in my STX barrel. The results weren't very good with any of them. The slugs ranged from 25.4gr to 45gr. The 25.5 AONCO slugs shot the best and they were about 1.5" groups at 40 yds. compared to hole on hole groups with the 25.4gr. JSB's.

Stoti

Yes, i did the same thing at AOA website, but i am very skeptical. Done exact same thing with a wildcat little over a year ago with AOA and they were back ordered. Took my payment and had to wait 2 months to receive gun. They did refund money until the gun came back into stock after i called them but i was already not very happy with them.

Stoti

Yes, i did the same thing at AOA website, but i am very skeptical. Done exact same thing with a wildcat little over a year ago with AOA and they were back ordered. Took my payment and had to wait 2 months to receive gun. They did refund money until the gun came back into stock after i called them but i was already not very happy with them.

I've found the best thing with AoA is to call and inquire about stock before purchasing. Their online inventory is very inaccurate.