STUD Magazines, Loaders and Feeders for SKOUT Epoch now available in .25 caliber

STUD Mag/Loading System for the SKOUT Epoch in .25 caliber Available Now

Some key points about the STUD System vs the factory mags:

1) STUD mags feature a positive "stop". and will accept pellets or slugs up to 14mm (.550) in length.
2) Features a roller bearing system on the center rotor for glass smooth round rotation, and zero wobble.
3) The lid has a "remaining shot indicator" which allows you to see the shots remaining.
4) The famous "STUD Pocket". This geometry more accurately positions the pellet to be fired in the center of the barrel. When advanced the pellet slides smoothly into the breech without damaging the end of the round. Our rounds are centered in the mag.
5) Backward compatible with existing STUD Loaders/Feeders/DTM's. Already have a STUD Loader/Feeder for the Impact with the same round counts? You only need to order STUD SKOUT mags to get the awesome loading benefits you enjoy with your Impact. We took the time to design this system to work with the STUD ecosystem.
6) Price - $79.99 each and you save an additional $10.00 by ordering them with a STUD "Bundle"
7) Available on the STUD site now and Pyramyd soon.

We will be producing full STUD systems for the SKOUT Epochin .22 and .30 calibers also, the .30 caliber is coming next.

Click this link to check them out: STUD for SKOUT

Gun Front.jpg

25 Mag Lid Off with rounds full standing_edited_edited(1).png

Gun Rear.jpg

25 Bundle laying down_edited_edited.png

Reactions: Smok3y
My pellet shaker, seem to have swelled in the not so hot Danish summer, it now have 7 - 8 of the holes where pellets ( JSB heavy ) dont like to fall into.
When it was new i dident see this issue, but the Stud system have been idling for most of the time since i got it due to my slug addiction.
No biggie though i just have to enlarge them ever so slightly, and i have the skill and tools to pull that off, so not fishing for a RMA, just saying so data can be accumulated.
The loaders them self seem to be just fine.

I had a slight pellet fab this summer, so that's why i know, CUZ i am a slug whore so i shoot them the most

Skout stuff look fine, i could do with a few days of trigger time on a rifle / kit like that.

My pellet shaker, seem to have swelled in the not so hot Danish summer, it now have 7 - 8 of the holes where pellets ( JSB heavy ) dont like to fall into.
When it was new i dident see this issue, but the Stud system have been idling for most of the time since i got it due to my slug addiction.
No biggie though i just have to enlarge them ever so slightly, and i have the skill and tools to pull that off, so not fishing for a RMA, just saying so data can be accumulated.
The loaders them self seem to be just fine.

I had a slight pellet fab this summer, so that's why i know, CUZ i am a slug whore so i shoot them the most

Skout stuff look fine, i could do with a few days of trigger time on a rifle / kit like that.
Hello STUD customer. With JSB heavy's they can be slightly larger diameter than the "normal" pellet diameters. And unfortunately we have see issues with out of spec pellets becoming more common.

In any event, we are happy to send you a new Feeder just in case. Please contact us at STUD Customer Service: [email protected] and we will take great care of you.

Reactions: Peashooter
Yes they can indeed vary a little in head size, and that might be it, but its the same old batch of 10 tins of JSB heavy i am using, and they have worked fine when i just got the kit, this some holes not wanting to populate is a all new experience for me use to load all holes just fine.
Just checked the renaming tins, and they are all labeled 4.52 mm head size, so about as big as they get.
The pellets get caught by the hole alright just they will not fall into the hole, take a light pressure with the finger to do that.

Before i start to fix anything, i will test to identify the bad holes, and then pull the not seating pellets from those locations - fill those up with other pellets, and then see if the seemingly oversized pellets will seat into any of the "functioning " holes, ill shoot some pics and update you in a PM on how i get along.

Anyway will be a very easy fix for me, actually i will probably do that tomorrow as it is very dark - cold and boring here in Denmark, and it will be a good excuse for me to tidy up my work table / living room table before i get to work.

Will keep your kind offer in mind, but i dont think it will be needed :) I think i got this one just fine. 1000 grit sand paper will be my tool to make problem holes a little bit larger. 1 / 100 mm should do the trick, and that's like a mile for this old machinist comfortably working in X / 1000 mm tolerances on his grinding machine.

Last edited:
Hello STUD customer. With JSB heavy's they can be slightly larger diameter than the "normal" pellet diameters. And unfortunately we have see issues with out of spec pellets becoming more common.

In any event, we are happy to send you a new Feeder just in case. Please contact us at STUD Customer Service: [email protected] and we will take great care of you.
Skout and whoever have to be very careful about using the pellet skirt as the stop point for a magazine as the edge of the magazine can damage the delicate skirts.... esp if spring tension is involved. Product looks good. The absolute BEST magazine would totally encapsulate a pellet 360 degrees so no edge of anything would contact a pellet.

STUD Mag/Loading System for the SKOUT Epoch in .25 caliber Available Now

Some key points about the STUD System vs the factory mags:

1) STUD mags feature a positive "stop". and will accept pellets or slugs up to 14mm (.550) in length.
2) Features a roller bearing system on the center rotor for glass smooth round rotation, and zero wobble.
3) The lid has a "remaining shot indicator" which allows you to see the shots remaining.
4) The famous "STUD Pocket". This geometry more accurately positions the pellet to be fired in the center of the barrel. When advanced the pellet slides smoothly into the breech without damaging the end of the round. Our rounds are centered in the mag.
5) Backward compatible with existing STUD Loaders/Feeders/DTM's. Already have a STUD Loader/Feeder for the Impact with the same round counts? You only need to order STUD SKOUT mags to get the awesome loading benefits you enjoy with your Impact. We took the time to design this system to work with the STUD ecosystem.
6) Price - $79.99 each and you save an additional $10.00 by ordering them with a STUD "Bundle"
7) Available on the STUD site now and Pyramyd soon.

We will be producing full STUD systems for the SKOUT Epochin .22 and .30 calibers also, the .30 caliber is coming next.

Click this link to check them out: STUD for SKOUT

View attachment 411569

View attachment 411570

View attachment 411571

View attachment 411572

Thanks again for the information