STUD DTM Loader and STUD Mag Loader Systems

I recently bought both of these speed loader systems and all I can say is “WOW” - one of these, if not both, are a true must have if you own an FX Impact M3! Why did I buy both? Because in my opinion each is perfect for different shooting situations. The system that includes the separate feeder and loader is perfect for bench rest shooting. It lets me preload four mag loaders that I can easily and quickly load (speed load!) into the FX magazine. The DTM (Direct To Mag) Loader is perfect if a one piece speed loader is needed - such as in the field where you won’t have a table available for the multiple parts of the “system.” I shoot .25 and have the 25 shot Impact magazines. Loading each pellet individually takes about a minute per magazine. These loaders easily cut that time in half and eliminate the fumbling, dropping and other issues associated with hand loading the FX magazines. Thank you Doug Hepler for these great products!

6569EBF5-8D65-4B4E-8601-1DF45E5FB9B9.1654288447.jpeg

Yep, if you're looking for an excuse to stop spending money on slugs one of these will do it. They only work with pellets and once you escape the tedium of 'one at a time' hand loading you won't want to go back, especially in 177.

I picked up a DTM in both 177 and 22. The 177 one is a little finicky, might be sensitive to head size, but after some use and practice it seems to be getting less so. I generally only have to tip a couple pellets into their holes with a finger after doing the 'swirl'.

They load 3 mags quicker than I was able to load one by hand. The 22 version works flawlessly. I'm using them both with H+N baracuda 10.6 and 18.1gr.