• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Stuck slugs... (fixed)

Slugs are NSA .217 and are extra tight fitting in the barrel. Was at a 10ft distance, loaded the gun and took a shot. Thought it misfired so i went to load the next slug and thats when i noticed it was stuck. The second one wouldnt feed and it was stuck halway out the breech/magazine so i couldnt take the mag off eventually got the 2nd one through to take the magazine off.

First time getting a pellet stuck in the prod...

2 hours worth of effort. 2 broke rod sections and a bent handle...

I did have to heat the barrel a few times to get them to push out. And i guess i was wrong, there was 3 slugs. 1 about an inch from the muzzle and the other 2 dirrectly at the breech.

The funny cone was the last loaded, first out the breach.

Thanks for the help guys. Now to repump it and rezero the SA.

Edit: everything together i stuck it on the DG and took a 4 shot group, it was only off by 1" to the right. Not as bad as i expected after the operation.

Not really nessicary. The prods favorite pellet are metalmags and have not had any issue with takedown. I just figured id try the slugs "on field" to see its end result... well the results were a firm negative. Il stick with the metal mags to feed my prods appetite.

Edit: And for future reference... p/m rod or other gun barrels with the breach oring in the barrel... remember/attempt to take it out if you plan on heating the barrel. LOL. I forgot, but realized after that it was impossible with where one pellet was stuck. Good thing a had a spare...