• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Stuck pellet in bore. HW30.

Do you have chronograph? It's definitely odd the gun didn't have enough power to push the pellet through the muzzle choke.

Is it possible you got distracted and accidentally loaded it twice? That might slow the gun down enough that the first pellet cleared the barrel, leaving the second stuck behind it? I've gotten distracted and broken my loading, firing rhythm and done dumb things like forget to put the pellet in, put the wrong caliber pellet in and yes double load it.

Lead pellet H/N Sport.

I didn't take the stock off for a look at the spring.

I have no chronograph. I took a few shots after the incident and all seemed fine without wringing it out for accuracy. It still repeatedly hit a frying pan target 80-ish yards away with seemingly its original authority. If I thought it the least bit possible that I double loaded TBE rifle I would have no hesitation admitting it, but, I was alone and in a fine rhythm with zero distractions.

Thanks all for your thoughts. I knew it was peculiar to say the least! I'm anxious to find time for our next shooting session to see exactly how it groups no.

Very much appreciate you all for taking times to respond here!

Reactions: Frogy
My guess is a certain wascally wabbit has something to do with it.

IMG_1292.jpeg