Struggling with accuracy

i too have a red wolf .22. it is the standard model with the 17 inch barrel. i did have a hard time finding the magic pellet. the target pictured was from 50 yards no wind. # 1 was sighters. #2 & #3 was JSB .22 25.39 gr old style. #4 & #5 was JSB .22 25.39 gr "redesigned". targets #2 - #5 were only 5 shot groups. the testing never ends. try the redesigned JSB's.
1534211663_4351014475b72364f822445.29755666_img013.jpg
don't give up on your Red Wolf.

Scott in Wisconsin

i too have a red wolf .22. it is the standard model with the 17 inch barrel. i did have a hard time finding the magic pellet. the target pictured was from 50 yards no wind. # 1 was sighters. #2 & #3 was JSB .22 25.39 gr old style. #4 & #5 was JSB .22 25.39 gr "redesigned". targets #2 - #5 were only 5 shot groups. the testing never ends. try the redesigned JSB's.
1534211663_4351014475b72364f822445.29755666_img013.jpg
don't give up on your Red Wolf.

Scott in Wisconsin

I have ordered the Redesigned 25's. I agree that one has to work at these things and I have no intention of giving up on the RW. It is such a beautiful rifle. I love the quality and the electric control of the pressure. Problem is that I had the FX Impact (25 cal) spoil me. It just does not stop shooting very small groups. And I don't even try very hard. 

I was always told that the JSP Beast (33grain) was the ticket for the RW. I called AOA to buy a RW and wanted a 25 cal. They steered me toward the 22 cal because of the incredible ballistics of the 22 Beast. And frankly, I don't care what pellet I shoot as long as it is accurate and can have some knock down power on pigeons beyond 50 yards. 

I sent the gun back to AOA. They are really committed to ensuring I have a great rifle. So with that type of after sales service I am pretty sure that I will end up a very happy owner. 

I have said this before, I am new to air rifles, but this has truly brought the fun back into shooting for me. My only regret is not having done this years back.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Well, I have some good news.

i sent the rifle back to AOA and they shot it with several barrels, one of them a super accurate barrel and although they had some signs of improvement it never shot well. They too it upon themselves to replace the action and barrel and I got it back on Friday. I shot 5 5-shot groups at home over 30 yards and it was shooting small one-hole groups. I then went to the range ND shot 50 yards and that was really good too. I was not shooting groups as a friend of mine and I play a game shooting ten-rings on a practice target and I won every line, some of them 5-0.

So I am delighted. I loved the look and technology of the Red Wolf and am now pleased it shoots the way it should I have to give a huge shout out to Air Guns of Arizona I was very impressed that they took the gun back and spent all that time with it driving to a solution I am very pleased. Thanks to all on this thread who helped as well.