• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Struggling to zero my ATN X-Sight-4k Pro on my FX Wildcat MK3

Anyone have any luck setting up an ATN X-Sight-4k Pro 5x-20x on an FX Wildcat MK3? I can't even zero the scope because the hit mark is so far off its target. I'm thinking I might need adjustable scope rings in order to make this work. I've run through all the usual troubleshooting steps (firmware update, youtube tutorials, called tech support, etc). Still no luck. Tech support suggested I might have the wrong device selected in the system menu or that I had zoom enabled when I was trying to zero the scope, but neither was true. They were stumped and so am I.

Any suggestions?

I had the same issue setting up on my M3. I used the rings included with the scope and had no idea where the pellet was hitting at 40 yards. Zeroed then at 10 yards with luck. Moved back out to 40 and it zeroed in just fine.

IMHO ATN says it's recording in 1080P, and I do like what I get, but I don't think it's 1080P recording. I believe there is a 1080P chip in there but only a portion of it is being used depending on where gun is zeroed.

I would purchase the scope again and do recommend it. When you are setting up a profile make certain to enter the numbers directly into the scope and not into app. The app doesn't like small numbers you get with pellets and little slugs and doesn't save them right.

Good luck