• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

StrelokPro

How to backup the Strelok on android?
I have several profiles, based on - pellets/slugs calibre, or barrel twist rate, or scopes I am using.
Just today morning out of boredom I wanted to save/backup a several years development, and I could not find how to backup all. I could only do one profile at a time.
What or where did I miss ?
From the main screen:
Go in to settings - the little gear thing at the bottom left of the main screen

Scroll down to "backup rifles" and pick drop box, box, google drive, or the file icon. The file icon only lets you export to a file on your phone, I believe. Then you can download it to your computer. Pay attention to the folder that the files are downloaded to, as it may be hard to find.

You can then copy to your computer, or backup to the cloud, if you have that option.

Remember though, if you restore the rifles, it will overwrite any changes since the last time you exported them.

Here are some screenshots

Screenshot_20240217_192238_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20240217_192247_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20240217_192309_Strelok Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20240217_192320_Strelok Pro.jpg

Here is where the files are on your phone as shown in explorer for windows. Your screens may be different

FilePic.JPG

I don't know how the GUI looks like on a cellphone screen but this how the SP version 7.1.6 looks like on a tablet screen (before I made a Dropbox account)

backup to Dropbox 01.JPG

backup to Dropbox 02.JPG

After I installed the newly created Dropbox on the tablet, more options opened up.

backup to Dropbox 03.JPG

I made my first Export, and checked the file in my PC, for now looks OK, but I would need to play more with DB to see how much is different from google Drive.

I run my backups on Android to the Google drive option. Then I move it to my one drive cloud storage and save under folders per month.

Originally bought in the play store but when the US sanctioned Strelok, purchased it through galaxy store to get the updates...

Could you confirm that in your (updated) version the custom drag models work?

I might just have to spend the money again — and why not, the developer has done such an awesome job — I'd pay $50 if this was my first time buying it. It's worth it to me.

Matthias

Yes, thanks for digging — that's what I'm talking about.

I have broken down and looked for my Facebook password — and requested membership in the Strelok Ballistics User Group.

Here:

⫸ 31 THOUSAND members! ⫷
I'm sure they will have all the solutions and tipps I need.

Because I can't update my version — and things just don't seem to work with the custom drag models.

So far I have been using the 5 different velocity-dependent BC values (what you referenced earlier) — but I'm getting into some wadcutters and hollow point pellets that I want to shoot at excessive velocities for their shape — and that seems to require a more refined approach.

Matthias