• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

StrelokPro

this is not intended to be political, just something I don't understand.. the attaman ap16 is not available, and the ballistic program are not available along with some other things, I've been told because they are Russian and the war.. but I read that Lesley and I think it was uragan are still available along with some attaman rifles.. so I must not understand how it works since all the ones I mentioned are made in Russia and some are not available and some are.. so are the ones available, just remaining stock, or purchased by a different country and then sent here.. just trying to understand why some are available while not others..
then if that's because they are imports from Russia, why are others from Russia still available.. plus our government is buying uranium and I saw that the ship recently hit and caught fire but it's ok now has naptha coming to the US..
I guess I just don't understand how or why it's this way..
again this is not intended for politics, just wondering why some and not others.. also please I'm not interested in a disagreement. just wondering why..
probably mostly because I am still kicking myself for not getting a attaman ap16 compact pistol when they were on clearance and yet everything else that I don't have interest in is still available..
maybe I have bad taste but I thought the ap16 compact was a great compact pistol.
Mark

I am currently trying out MERO per Ballisticboy (semi) recommendation. So for, it makes good sense after comparing it with Strelok Pro and verifying a few ranges by actual shooting.
More testing to follow.
Post #38

🔶️ The Strelok developer's webpage explains many things.

🔶️ We all should be making backups of our phones — not just our computers.... 😉
Have you backed up all your rifles....?
Case in point: Just today(!) I pulled a very important thumb drive out of the washer. The last time I backed up the data on that drive was 6 months ago. 🤦🏻‍♂️

🔶️ The app ChairGun Elite is PIRATED from Strelok Pro. ❗

And it has nothing to do whatsoever with Hawke's now unsupported — but still functioning ChairGun Pro.

Matthias

Reactions: cavedweller
Or you can get a VPN, virtual private network, and set your location to the UK and download it again.

I hope that this would be true....

However, I thought Strelok was removed from the PlayStore, period, so no download from anywhere in the world.

I'm sucessfully pushing a Peruvian friend down the airgun rabbit hole, teaching him the ABC's of airgunning and then some.
Last session was on ballistic calculators — and I had to give him an apk* — with his Peruvian phone in Peru he could not find Strelok on the Google PlayStore..... 😔

Matthias

*Yes, as soon as Russia comes to her senses, he will pay for the Pro version. It is well worth it!

Last edited:

Here is a link to Strelock in the Galaxy Store. Not sure if it will work with other than samsung phones. Or just search Strelock in the Galaxy Store

Here is a link to Strelock in the Galaxy Store. Not sure if it will work with other than samsung phones. Or just search Strelock in the Galaxy Store

My understanding is you can install the Galaxy app onto any phone — with which you than can access the apps from the Galaxy Store.

Matthias