StrelokPro no more?

Still available on Amazon.

Screenshot_20230411_090728_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: qball
Whoa. First I’d like to apologize. I really did do a search before posting and that thread must’ve been way down there. I don’t know why it didn’t pop up. Second thanks for referring me to that thread. Thirdly, I guess I get it with Ukraine and all. My old phones are to be sent back, they offered me money for them. Already erased when I tried to update.

I purchased the one off Amazon, but it will not install on my old Samsung tablet. Says it can only be on my wife’s Fire device?? Thinking it’s our Firestick. I looked on it, but cannot find the app and when you try to sink it with AMAZON apps, nothing happens. If anyone knows what I should do or could walk me through it, I’d appreciate the help.

Keith

I purchased the one off Amazon, but it will not install on my old Samsung tablet. Says it can only be on my wife’s Fire device?? Thinking it’s our Firestick. I looked on it, but cannot find the app and when you try to sink it with AMAZON apps, nothing happens. If anyone knows what I should do or could walk me through it, I’d appreciate the help.

Keith
You have to add the Amazon appstore on your tablet then you can install it. Just search Amazon appstore on Amazon then install the app.

Got a new iPhone today and moved everything over from the old one. Come to find out when I hit my StrelokPro button it said it’s no longer on the App Store. Which meant I couldn’t refresh it. Anyone else know about this? Beware if you are swapping phones…
Iphone store should be able to copy if you still have old phone last time i bought a new iPhone everything was just transferred to new

Beerthief,
The wife and I just upgraded to iPhone 12's about a week ago and yes, we did transfer everything over from "the cloud" like you say but when you try to open the app on the new phone the message "Unable to install Strelok Pro. The app is no longer available in the App Store. Keep or Delete" are the two choices.

lbc_PSI,
If there is a YouTube video, perhaps a link to it would be great?

Beerthief,
The wife and I just upgraded to iPhone 12's about a week ago and yes, we did transfer everything over from "the cloud" like you say but when you try to open the app on the new phone the message "Unable to install Strelok Pro. The app is no longer available in the App Store. Keep or Delete" are the two choices.

lbc_PSI,

Here ya go..

Reactions: qball
Beerthief,

lbc_PSI,

You can also do a back up of your old phone and restore to your new phone, think there is a check mark to backup apps too.