Strelok validation or chrono vel?

So do you use your chrono velocity in the strelok app. Or do you use strelok's velocity validation numbers?

I recently did the trajectory validation on my .30 impact with nsa slugs and it claimed a velocity nearly 100fps faster than my lab radar says it is.

I did validation at 20 yds and 67yds. And I rubber band a popsicle stick to my suppressor to clip my microphone from my lab radar. I state these facts to see if there is anything wrong with my technique. 

Your thoughts please, thanx tim

I noticed that my lab radar gave a lower number than my Strelok pro app did also. I would not worry so much about the end speed number so long as the Strelok app is giving you the correct holdover data to make accurate shots at long range. Adjusting the BC and fps to validate trajectory and yardage is probably the most accurate way you can get the best results.

I noticed that my lab radar gave a lower number than my Strelok pro app did also. I would not worry so much about the end speed number so long as the Strelok app is giving you the correct holdover data to make accurate shots at long range. Adjusting the BC and fps to validate trajectory and yardage is probably the most accurate way you can get the best results.

That is what I was thinking also. Thanx for your validation. Tim