• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
In case anyone is not aware Strelok pro is no longer available to download. So if you have it on your phone or whatever, do not delete it as you can not get it back,

For some reason I deleted it, and I went looking to download once again and it is gone.
Actually, it is still available, its just difficult to locate.
If you have an Samsung device, search in your galaxy store instead of your google play store, and you should be able to find it......I think.

Reactions: woogie_man
Huawei app gallery, works for me.

Screenshot_2024-04-08-15-38-06-778_com.huawei.appmarket.jpg

I currently use MERO and have compared it directly with Strelok Pro. They come out identical when all of the stats are the same. That's using the 'GA' in Strelok and 'GA2' (Ballistic Boy version) in MERO.
II have not been able to get the absolute latest version of MERO, which I believe has a few more scope reticles available. There are just enough to accommodate though.
I too found Strelok Pro via the Galaxy Store, but that was at least 6 months ago. I installed it on a pad instead of my phone.

Mike

Reactions: trompis
No VPN will help !
The app is just removed from Apple AppStore and Google Play !

If you have android - use Samsung Store or Huawei AppGallery
If you have iPhone - just buy a cheap android phone for the app !
From the Strelok site:
"US citizens can be faced with empty page because of USA against Huawei sanctions."
Some do experience it, that is why they use VPN to change country.
I don't have a problem, just saying what others report.