Strelok Pro issue - or is it me?

Hello everyone,

I have setup strelok pro for my FX Wildcat mk3. I have entered everything correctly and double checked. I am using an Element Optics Titan MRAD as scope aswell.

Today I went out and my zero is at 27 metres/30 yards with h&n 23 grain slug at 935fps. Afther that I stretched the distance to 65 metres/71 yards, this is the farest I could go here. The app calculated I had to go up 1 mrad(10 clicks).

Now I dial the scope and take my time to shoot a group of 5 slugs. However ; I actually had to dial 15 clicks to reach bullseye and not 10.

Im a bit lost here, I tried the trajectory validation for FPS and the app says I am only shooting 849 fps..? Took my FX pocket chrony and my wildcat is shooting spot on 935 fps so nothing is wrong with my Wildcat.

Tried the BC validation aswell, but it gives me 0.03 in BC which seems unbelievable low for a 23 grain slug.

What could be the problem here?

2601A793-505E-4DF2-874E-4C03F572979B.jpeg

A915E82C-C62D-43FC-8359-2A962E5E681D.png

2359301F-1694-4776-B3F9-FDC5617902AD.png

954FF5F3-214B-4AA0-AB49-97E752C9D5AE.jpeg

2322D0CC-EC9D-427D-AB4E-CDCA9FF03418.png

Couple of things come immediately to mind. First your zero doesn't have to be very far off at all for you to hit a half a mil low at double that distance. Second I am not familiar with that optic but have you calibrated your turret to prove that in fact when they tell you they're clicking 1/10 of a mil they actually are?

Well I was thinking the same that my scope isnt tracking properly. My zero at 30 yards is spot on..

I see that you gave the Ballustic Coefficient at 0.0940. The HardAir Magazine gives a Ballustic Coefficient of 0.075 for H&N 23 grain slugs. Might be that.
Strelock says .094. If they're wrong it would help to report your info to strelock. He gets on this stuff and keeps data base up to date!

I’m see similar results in reverse also and don’t have an answer. Probably something I’m doing. Just a point of information I have noticed. When you set your Zero on the scope, if you’ll use 37 yards for zero set all your corrections will be “UP” except for in environmental factors. Seems to work for pellets and slugs. Watching, let us know if you find the answer.

You can go in and adjust the settings to match real world. Remember that you are using a program to "Calculate a trajectory", so it is just a close guess. You should be able to go in and select what range you are shooting, and what the actual adjustments needed. Change that and it should help line up more closely.

What you are looking for is the button that looks like a target with the up and down arrow. This is your Trajectory Validation page. Go in and you can change the distance where you are shooting, then change the Elevation. This will change the velocity and a few other small settings.

Strelock says .094. If they're wrong it would help to report your info to strelock. He gets on this stuff and keeps data base up to date!
Hey I'm cheap, so I use the free Strelok application. I shoot a Maverick VP .22 and have settings for different pellets and slugs. Using HardAir magazine ballistic coefficient figures give me close results at different distances and pellet and slug sizes. Doesn't hurt to make the adjustment in Strelok+ and see how things turn outfor the H&N 23 grain slugs.