Strelok Pro help

Can someone please tell me how to get my short yardage to show on the reticle below? I used to have several yardage marks starting with 10 yards on the left side. I did something and now they’re gone and only the longer yardage on the right side shows up. I would rather it only show a range of 10-55 yards if possible since I am using this to set up my field target scope. Edit - I have tried to upload a picture of the reticle and am getting an error message. I have posted many pics here so it must be a temporary glitch. I’ll try again later. 

@Cannonball I was getting an “Unable to create temporary upload directory” error when trying to upload pics about an hour ago. It’s working for me now. Give it another shot. 

It’s working now, pic is below.

C61B0653-92D0-42F8-8423-FBEF95219063.1646628807.png

I have only ever been able to have it show near and far 'zero' points, not an entire range of close/near hold points. If you go into the 'gear' icon while on the reticle page and click on the box "Show near and far zero", that is the only way that I know to show the two zero points? The close point shows on the left side of the main cross hairs.

mike 

I had emailed Igor a while ago asking for near and far holdover points, and i think he did change the app to be able to do so. However, at a later date when i tried the app it didn't seem to support that anymore. I get around it now by printing out the reticle and physically writing down all the yardages with a fine mechanical pencil. It takes a little while to set your distance to target, calculate, and click reticle then transfer that holdover onto the paper, but it's worth it. You used to also be able to set the holdovers by only asking for 10-55 yards, but now i see that it shows all the yardages even past 55, even though i've got them blanked out in the tables.

I think writing the holdovers down on paper is better anyway, because the holdover points can get pretty jammed up when you're on either side of the zero point obviously. This way you can stagger the hold overs.

Hope that helps.

Ryan

If you look at the chart, it will have all of those hold points as long as you set it up that way. Again, press the 'gear' and it will bring up the parameters for the input/output that you seek. Mine is set to go from 5 yards to 150 yards in 5 yard increments. I only input 'Distance in yards + Bullet speed + Energy Foot Pounds + Elevation + Windage'. This makes it fit on my phone, but it can also be printed out easily enough.

Hope this helps in some way.

mike