• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Strelok officially banned by US government!

It is .. of course ... totally and completely related with all respect. It's so related and connected it shares parents.
Geopolitics is exactly why the app is no longer available. I'd really like to see how someone does back flips to avoid the obvious.

Again, we can agree to disagree. Be respectful of the forum rules and stay away from politics, you are not helping anyone! If you want to talk politics then there are plenty of other places on the internet.

Last edited:
Guys, you stay on this road and they will lock the thread.

Get your copy of STRELOK and make sure it is going to remain on your device. Use this thread as a repository of information which will let you do that. If the day ever comes that you need that software for enhanced shooting practice, then you will have it. Enough said.

Put the politics aside.

I'd like to add this though and it isn't politics. There are forces afoot who are dead set upon getting people to fight about their differences so that they only see those differences, whether they be policital, racial, religious, or some other thing. They are doing that because they don't want you to notice the important things. Pay attention to the important things.

Pray for a miracle, prepare for a disaster.

Keep the faith.

Being a little bit tech savvy myself I'll give out some suggestions:

1. For those who already have the app installed:
if you are an Android user, use some extractor program/app/software to get a backup of the app to save yourself the trouble looking for the APK online;

if you are an iPhone user, things a little bit complicated. For one Apple has the kill switch to disable the app completely even if you have it installed on your phone and been using it without any problems over the years. And secondly Apple will "force" you to upgrade your firmware "BY ACCIDENT" doesn't matter whether your Automatic software update is turned off or not unless you've been using OVA blocking profile like me. If you don't want to go through the trouble finding a phone that's running older ios that can be jailbroken just make your current phone strictly for using Strelok and TURN OFF "Offload Unused Apps."

2. The easiest way is to get a $20-30 Android tablet or phone(preferably samsung) and allow installing 3rd party apps in the developer settings. I've uploaded a version of Strelok(unchecked, install at your own risk) to my Google Drive to save you some time.

@Godlike1125 - might have found an issue here. I downloaded your apk and installed it on an older tablet. App is working fine, but I went to add a new cartridge to one of my rifles. App tried to download the ammo database and that failed. So something to note. Bummer.
Like I said it's not tested. I don't even use this app lol. Maybe try use a VPN and spoof your location to Europe.

Being a little bit tech savvy myself I'll give out some suggestions:

1. For those who already have the app installed:
if you are an Android user, use some extractor program/app/software to get a backup of the app to save yourself the trouble looking for the APK online;

if you are an iPhone user, things a little bit complicated. For one Apple has the kill switch to disable the app completely even if you have it installed on your phone and been using it without any problems over the years. And secondly Apple will "force" you to upgrade your firmware "BY ACCIDENT" doesn't matter whether your Automatic software update is turned off or not unless you've been using OVA blocking profile like me. If you don't want to go through the trouble finding a phone that's running older ios that can be jailbroken just make your current phone strictly for using Strelok and TURN OFF "Offload Unused Apps."

2. The easiest way is to get a $20-30 Android tablet or phone(preferably samsung) and allow installing 3rd party apps in the developer settings. I've uploaded a version of Strelok(unchecked, install at your own risk) to my Google Drive to save you some time.

I know this an older thread but I tried installing this on my android phone and it went through the motions but said it did not install. Got an error stating did not install.

I know this an older thread but I tried installing this on my android phone and it went through the motions but said it did not install. Got an error stating did not install.
Just installed the app on my 6 years old base samsung tablet and it worked.
69B57755-7C0D-4EE2-9491-76ED509DDA34.jpeg

E7551338-DDB6-4218-B316-F821716F1182.jpeg

Reactions: qball
Good to know I tried it on two phones and it didnt but I just took out my old android tablet and going to give it a go.

Got it to work on my old Android tablet it also required some other app. But I got it working. Now just need to figure out if I can get it on my phone. Looks very promising and even has my Scope Reticle to boot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Godlike1125