• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Strelock Zero Distance

I am sure it must be right in front of me somewhere,but am having trouble finding where to plug in the distance the gun is zerod at,,,,,

looks like a wonderful program and im sure once you click around abit it will all make sense, but zero distance does not seem like it should be this hard,,,

lol

thanks for any help and please feel free to throw in any tips/tricks learned along the way as well.

With my app, the large white box, about midway of the screen shows "Rifle, Sample. Replace data..." flips to a page that shows "Change rifle" when touched. Then, I touch the 3rd white box from the top that reads "scope...." etc. And voila: The page that contains "Zero distance" appears.

Right on,

never would have figured the input for the zero distance under the change rifle tab,,,but sure enough,

thank you very much for the help!!!!

greg

Is there a way to display the near intercept ranges on the reticle view in Strelok? AFAI have seen Strelok only shows the various POIs on the reticle starting at the zero point range and further. While this is perfecly logic for firearms, for airgunning it is very handy to see the POIs at the near ranges (i.e. Closer than your zero point).

Chairgun displays the near POI ranges on the left side of the reticle and the far ranges on the right side. Is there an option to do this in Strelok pro? (I have not found it in iStrelok, but I want to make sure it is there before I buy the pro version)

Is there a way to display the near intercept ranges on the reticle view in Strelok? AFAI have seen Strelok only shows the various POIs on the reticle starting at the zero point range and further. While this is perfecly logic for firearms, for airgunning it is very handy to see the POIs at the near ranges (i.e. Closer than your zero point).

Chairgun displays the near POI ranges on the left side of the reticle and the far ranges on the right side. Is there an option to do this in Strelok pro? (I have not found it in iStrelok, but I want to make sure it is there before I buy the pro version)

Good question as I have the Pro version and unless I'm doing something wrong it doesn't show the near intercept ranges on the reticle view.....hope I'm wrong though and someone can point us in the right direction on how to get them.