• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Street cred

Joined yesterday. Been using this site as research info for a few years. Guidelines say I have to build some street cred by posting or joining some discussion before I do much. So just an intro... Been using PCP for about 5 years, I find the airgun ballistics very interesting and if I ever had any questions I would usually find answers in one of these threads. So thank you to those of you who have helped over the years without knowing it.

Welcome. What PCP are you shooting ?
Thank you all for the welcome. To answer the “what pcp am I shooting” question…

My buddy told me about the Marauder 5ish years ago. I bought one because I thought the concept was pretty neat and got sucked into this rabbit hole.
I found the gun really heavy and I mostly use it in my backyard shooting squirrels. Decided to go lighter and got a dreamtac compact. Love it. Then decided I wanna go further out sometimes and just bought the maverick. I sold the marauder cause it’s tough for me to justify 3 air guns of that price. I am currently shooting a .25 maverick with athlon helos 4-20x50.