Strange tanks?

I don't no if these were for Migets or what? i never seen any Migets diving in sea hunt? it says 3000 psi?

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

Definatly out of test 9-57 and 9-58 mfg date no test since they are 2265 psi tanks and if they pass a hydro they would fill to 2400psi they probably would pass as steel tanks have a life expectation of 100 years they are probably 6.5 cf bottles and they appear to be in good shape. Go to your local welding supply store to find out hydro cost probably 20-25 bucks

Definatly out of test 9-57 and 9-58 mfg date no test since they are 2265 psi tanks and if they pass a hydro they would fill to 2400psi they probably would pass as steel tanks have a life expectation of 100 years they are probably 6.5 cf bottles and they appear to be in good shape. Go to your local welding supply store to find out hydro cost probably 20-25 bucks

I suspect that they are medical oxygen cylinders. The valves are very similar to the valves seen on portable oxygen cylinders today. Another indicator of oxygen service is the "use no oil" line on the dial. High pressure oxygen combined with any hydrocarbon can create alot of friction and cause a fire. My dad owned part of welding supply store in the 70"s and back then the only difference between medical oxygen and industrial oxygen was the "chrome" valve and a better paint job. While not very portable, maybe the above setup was used in an emergency vehicle.