Strange developments in RAW after takeover by Airforce

I'm an Air Force fanboy and always wanted a custom RAW...I'm getting ready to place an order for a .30 cal with AAA or AirForce/RAW collaboration...can anyone highlight the added benefits Air Force brings to RAW?

I think the best advice is to ignore the change in structure. Unless things have changed, Martin is still doing the work and the rifles remain excellent. I believe a partner such as AF became desirable in order to maintain production capacity and parts supply, allowing Martin more time at the bench and fewer logistical diversions. Not being inside, I have no idea about the ownership and control of the RAW portion of the business. So far, it seems the rifle availability and quality have been maintained, and that's a good thing. Small businesses have a limited life, and at some point every one of them has to be sold or closed. I think buying a RAW rifle now would be a wise decision. 

Yes thank you Airgunmann. Having seen that reply explaining the reason for being charged for additional service written by a representative from Airforce/Raw I am hoping that my request maybe answered by that gent. I have seen the exploded diagrams from Theoben that may help, but to obtain the precise RAW specs is more up to date. Here's hoping.

Thanks for your concern
P1050699.1630702936.JPG
img210.1630702971.jpg

She's worth resurrecting. Brian

No problem I've had mine all apart but I don't know what the sizes of orings are it is a pretty simple gun to take apart orings are probably metric would be my guess you might have better luck starting a new post in pcp tuning and repair area just click on pcp air guns and it will give you 2 choices one for discussion and one for tuning and repair

Well then, maybe you can help me too. In 2015 I bought a HM 1000X in 25 cal and brought it here to NZ. Serial # 831 I have enjoyed shooting it, but it now has sat in storage due to a slight air leak. I believe it's in one of three places, the bottle, the intake fitting or in the gauge and intake manifold which I believe has two o-rings. My first step was to contact Airforce, on the only site I could find, asking them for the actual correct catalog designated numbers of these O-rings. We have a very good supplier of o-rings about ten minutes from here. I had no reply. Can you please help me to get this problem remedied, it's been out of action for near on 3 years now. Thank you for your help. Brian

Maybe I am missing something. I don't even know what you mean by "catalog numbers"? What catalog? Oring dimensions would probably only be on the BOM. 

No matter what info you get from RAW that store ten minutes away is still going to want to measure the O-rings ID/OD etc and physically match them up. Not to mention see which material they are made of.

Do the soap test then take one or both O-rings ten minutes down the street and have the guy match them. Heck, they are cheap get one size above and below what you think they are and a few spares of all. Then reassemble. Either that or let a dealer or custom builder etc handle the whole situation for you. Not trying to be harsh but we all replace O-rings all the time. Everyone I know has always taken them out measured them and bought to the spec. Most don't have the luxury of a place right down the street to match them up.

Here is a link to a store who sell the entire O-ring kit for all the RAW1000 Orings. https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/product/raw-full-o-ring-seal-kit-models/

Here are pics and measurements for most of the RAW1000 O-rings. Most are interchangeable with Rapid O-rings. https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/raw-parts-list/

You are trying to get info for a couple of O-rings from a guy who oversees engineering, inventory management, shipping/receiving, testing/QC/R&D and supplying a dozen or more dealers with sales/service etc etc.... oh and answers emails. It is like emailing Toyota for dimensions of one of their water pump gaskets.