Strange case of the disappearing air gun.........?

I'm sure we all have a few PA catalogs hanging around. We look thru them, and from time to time we go to their web site to look an item. And more now than before we get to the page and see, "no longer available" "preorder" "not in stock" "back ordered". Well here's a new one, "Oops, the search result you are looking for can't be found." I can't find anything on this item any where. I'm waiting for a reply to my e-mail inquiring about this gun.

So if you have PA's catalog #18, page 11, left hand column, all the way down you will find this. You will probably never see another one any place ever again. Strange, but true?

20210412_130329-1.1618248221.jpg

Happy Monday/Funday to ya all.

Mike

Heck I was gonna buy one.........really I was

This gun was announced by Beeman at SHOT show in 2020. It has a cocking lever imbedded in the fore-stock. So "PCP Underlever" is correct.

Sadly, the ETA that was initially communicated by Beeman was never fulfilled and we are still waiting for a firm ETA. Until such a date is provided, you will not find it online. Hopefully, it's still going to happen, as I was pretty intrigued by it and am hoping to try one out.

Tyler

This gun was announced by Beeman at SHOT show in 2020. It has a cocking lever imbedded in the fore-stock. So "PCP Underlever" is correct.

Sadly, the ETA that was initially communicated by Beeman was never fulfilled and we are still waiting for a firm ETA. Until such a date is provided, you will not find it online. Hopefully, it's still going to happen, as I was pretty intrigued by it and am hoping to try one out.

Tyler

Thank you Tyler for the reply. 

Sure hope they come thru with it. I really do want one. 😀

And now it's no longer a mystery.

Tyler

That’s very interesting about the underlever. I can understand why they designed it that way seeing as how bullpups were never intended to be bag guns. Well that is until PCP guys made them bag or bipod guns. 

Tyler

Maybe not at PA but how about Armory.net?

https://armory.net/products/beeman-pcp-underlever-22-air-rifle?variant=39471879487685

https://armory.net/products/beeman-pcp-underlever-177-air-rifle

It will even allow you to "Add to cart"

And unless their inventory is wrong, it's likely in stock. See the below link for the Beeman Pistol which happens to be "SOLD OUT" and shows as such.

https://armory.net/collections/air-rifles/products/beeman-pcp-air-pistol

Well I shot them (Armory) off an email. Here's what I said:

How do I know you are a legitimate business. Your area code is for north america and you do not have an address for a brick and mortar business. None of your products that I looked at have any reviews. Honestly, you look pretty sketchy to me. Prove to me you're not.

Lets see if I get a reply 

By the way, this gun is on the Beeman web site. Looks like it may be based on the "Chief" platform.

https://beeman.com/product/beeman-pcp-under-lever-1358-22-caliber-air-rifle/

Has anyone done business with the Armory? I looked up the area code and it is for no specific area other than north america. Didn't see an address either.

Thanks you BigTB

I've never dealt with them. Here is what I have found though

Their returns go to Tucson Arizona.

All items must be returned to: AMAS/Armory, LLC Attn: Returns 2424 E Broadway Blvd Ste 100 Tucson, AZ 85719

They created the Facebook Page in 2011

The phone listed on their facebook page is to American Martial Arts Supply - (probably what the AMAS stands for in the return address)

The location on their FB page shows the same as the returns address.

They have a very detailed shipping location "restrictions", which doesn't look 'cookie cutter".

The most recent google image is 2019 and shows he location as available for lease. The older pics show a couple different business's.

They do have several photos on the FB page that appear to have been taken in the rear of the location in Arizona. One of the easiest recognizable below.

From their Facebook:

jhytgre.1618276528.jpg

Rear alley of building on Google Maps

juhytgred.1618276578.jpg

There are a few others but harder to see.