• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Strange 2240XL Issue

Put our 2240XL carbines outside in shade this morning to acclimate for a bit. Put Crosman CO2 carts out with them. Hot, was already 90+. Put carts in, pierced them. Loaded a pellet into mine, cocked and fired, pellet didn’t come out. Sounded like when you’re almost out of CO2. Fired several more times and pellet finally came out, weakly. Loaded Kim’s gun and it did same thing, only pellet never came out. Decided to remove carts to poke pellet out and the end cap was so tight I had to use a big screwdriver. I never put them on that tightly. Both had CO2 left but didn’t seem to be a lot of pressure. Brought guns back in. Just put a Daisy CO2 cart in each, took them out and they shot great. Had just opened a new box of Crosman carts. Is it possible I got a bad box or a box with a few bad carts? Or will these 110 degree heat indexes affect things this way?