Stormrider or Icon?

🤔...it's odd...
A post about lowwww tier guns goes half a day and nada...
...posts about high end guns ...about 10 comments in under 2 hrs🤷‍♂️

🤨✍️
You shouldn’t take it that way, I would recommend one or the other but have no experience with either. It’s probably true of other posters here as well. “Comments“ on high end guns and “recommending” which ones to buy? Are two different things. You’ve narrowed it down to two, read the available user reviews. Do your due diligence, and make a choice. Either way you’re going to have fun, because you said you like both. Good luck.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I have a Stormrider anf find it to be a good rifle. I have shot many groups that suprized me.
Has a good trigger and don't leak. I put a Bugbuster 3x9 on it and it is very light.
I did put a Buckrail clamp on the barrel and I use Crarn magazines.
One tip,clean the modarator after a couple hunderd shots. Works for me.

stormrider ... and i wouldnt pay attention to the jkof in that vid lol .. you dont need a reg either, that wont help much, the gun tends to flex under varying pressure .. the thing with them is dont expect 'too much' out of them, they got a real sweet spot for about one mag, find that and dont expect more, and theyre a hard hitting light and fun gun, its popped its share of pests around here, definitely does a number on them ... again, just dont expect to get 4 mags and competition level consistency on a bench at 150 yards and youll be alright lol ..

Diana Stormrider but get a regulated one from Wes at Airgun Archery Fun.
Never bought from him , but.....

On that stormrider you probly get the gen2 in wood .. serms like pa ,agd, midway the gen 2 is the synthetic stock only in the usa ? Ots funny how thete advertising it as wood gen 1 then syn os gen2 guns.. i dont know . Just seems funny ..

Wes you can email him and get a answer on what hes selling . Kinda like how diana bandit is old bandit non regulated but outside the usa you can get the pp 800"R" the latest regulated . Just seems more and more for usa stuff is becomming more buyer beware. Or just a dump for old models the rest of the world dont want. Lol. We got it so good🤤

stormrider ... and i wouldnt pay attention to the jkof in that vid lol .. you dont need a reg either, that wont help much, the gun tends to flex under varying pressure .. the thing with them is dont expect 'too much' out of them, they got a real sweet spot for about one mag, find that and dont expect more, and theyre a hard hitting light and fun gun, its popped its share of pests around here, definitely does a number on them ... again, just dont expect to get 4 mags and competition level consistency on a bench at 150 yards and youll be alright lol ..
I have 2 that are regulated. My .177 has an Alatros regulator that I installed. My .25 was built by Wes and has an SPA regulator. The .177 gets 30 shots per fill at 16 fpe and the .25 gets 28 shots per fill at 21 fpe. Both are dead nuts accurate.

The icon is basically a beeman chief 2 plus in a different stock and a threaded barrel. The 177s are typically very good out of the box for accuracy but the 22s I've seen have crappy crowns.

A guy on GTA had to send back a few of the icons in 22 due to accuracy issues. Dunno if he ever got a good one or just a refund. I stopped going to that site a few months ago. Sadly, it just got too slow.

The .22 Stormider is one I was thinking about for my one armed father in law. Nice and light with decent power.

The .177 has my attention with 20 ftlbs. of energy. That would launch the heavier slugs or pellets pretty fast.

Anyone know if it has single shot tray. Or how easy it is to load single shot. And is the HS adjustable ? Thanks.
The gen 1 I had did come with a single shot tray but the hammer spring wasn't adjustable if I remember correctly. Dunno about the 2nd gen other than it has a better moderator and a 2 stage adjustable trigger.

Reactions: Headshots
The .22 Stormider is one I was thinking about for my one armed father in law. Nice and light with decent power.

The .177 has my attention with 20 ftlbs. of energy. That would launch the heavier slugs or pellets pretty fast.

Anyone know if it has single shot tray. Or how easy it is to load single shot. And is the HS adjustable ? Thanks.

It should come with a tray, at least my Diana Bandit did and that's just a rebranded SPA.

Reactions: Headshots