Stories with GX PUMP

I have a GX that I bought from Amazon with a three year warranty. Not the one pictured, not sure of the model I have. 

I only use it to fill the bottles on my rifles, probably 4-6 fills per week. I've had it over a year and it's still going strong. With any luck it'll crap out just before the warranty is up and I'll get it replaced and start the count over.

Thanks to your trust and we're so glad that it help you somewhere, it seems you can maintain it so good, and if you want to try a new one someday, you can visit our online shop. Please follow our Facebook( Pump GX) or our ins: gxpump, you can know the latest news and discounts about us. Welcome.

I have the GX 2 .And I have had it for A year. I’ve done just 12 to 13 fills with it and so far it has worked good. I don’t let it get hot at all. I think that’s one of the main things with that pump. I think some people try to push it too much. I’ll keep touching the head on it and soon as it gets pretty warm I shut it off for a little while.

I have the GX CS 1 and so far so good, but this is the second. The first one I think I stressed too much in the beginning so i returned it. However, I like the platform. I switched out the filter though with a next size up for a just in case. Similar looking pumps come with the larger filter. I have filled up my 1 liter buddy bottle. I plan to do a review of the pump next week on my youtube channel. Also, I have ran the pump with the car battery option, and it sees to work well.

I thought I should share that GX compressors are a big part of me shooting PCPs again after a long break from airguns. The itch has always been there but there were many obstructions.

When I was finally able to shoot again, my tank leaked from the valve. So I took out my spring gun which led to me remembering that I like PCPs much more despite having to worry about compressed air.

That led to me buying a GX CS1 which I have been using to fill my rifles. It has been working well for the past few months and I would buy another when it fails.

That being said, I prefer to be able to self service the compressor and have spare parts available. It does not seem that people have had much luck in this regard.

In any case, I would like to say thank you to GX for bringing affordable compressors to the market. It beats the heck out of relying on a shop to fill my tank.

I believe it would be a good idea for GSPUMP to include a manual with each compressor, it would include an exploded drawing so you could see all the parts. Maybe even instructions on servicing the pump, and they could offer a rebuild kit for sale.

Clear instructions for servicing, (even an Alkin compressor needs servicing) and a rebuild kit available with on line videos showing the replacement of the parts would show that the company is behind the compressor.

Maybe it’s impossible to be profitable helping fix what’s going to break down eventually. But can you imagine how successful the company would be if it was possible? They would quickly get a reputation for being the best choice for a small compressor and they would replace a lot of hand pumps lol!

In my opinion the absolute worst thing a company can do is not back up the product. And unanswered calls only mean that there’s nothing there to back up the product.

GSPUMP, in answering ctshooter you told him he could “try” to contact the support in technology or ask people here for help. To me that is a mistake in business.

In my humble opinion I think you guys need to be ready to cover the issues that will definitely be coming up regularly with any compressor. And like I already said, maybe it’s not possible to be profitable to do that at your price point.

If it is possible to be profitable and back the product you guys would be extremely successful I would think! Best of luck with your endeavors.

You asked for it...

I bought a GX CS2. It seized up on the 4th fill. I tried to reach out to someone via Amazon where I bought it (the return date had expired). I got reply stating they wanted a video of it not working. So I sent a video of it just sitting there. Never heard from anyone again.

If you can provide your order number on Amazon, we'll try to help you, just to contact us in our Facebook, thx.

Contact you on Facebook? Because he has not contacted you here?

I was an early use of the GS X3 - and still have it going strong. I got mine from the guys in Canada that did an oil lube modification. Keep the oil changed and the runs short and the pump has never let me down for over 3 years - including an insane amount of shooting during the big "C" shutdown. Early on I overfilled the oil and it was passing oil from the water separator. My fault. I tore it down and asked a few questions. Cleaned it out and have been 1000% happy with the machine since. I have been known to mess up a peanut butter sandwich. If I can crack it open and put it back together, most other caveman can do it too. Quiet and efficient at home or at the range.

I DO NOT fill my scba tank with the GS pump. I have a YH for that duty. I do not like the hassle of running a cooling tank, nor the noise, nor the crappy pressure sensor on the YH that shuts off at a different pressure every time it is used.

The GS runs like it should. Now, the best news I have read in a long time..... TARGET FORGE (AGN member) has put out a video review of the GS pumps. In that video he announced that he has made arrangements with GS to be their service center and parts point of contact in the U.S. Yehaw!!

Take a look at the video.

https://youtu.be/CZyJx8V2q8g

I have both the Young Heng(+scba tank) and the GS pump. I am happy with both, but each has their own use. PM me for anything I can help you with concerning the GS pump.

Shoot'em good