Stories with GX PUMP

If you know about us, or now you're using our products, we hope you can share below your stories with our PCP air compressors. Beside, you can share your experience of maintenance, to help more users enjoy this pump. We hope more airguns enthusiasts participate in this discussion, and more people can have a better feeling of use. Welcome!

CS1-.1653527669.jpg

Here’s my story:

Today I logged into AGN to find out that some company called GX Pump had created a bolt action center fire rifle that was powered by compressed air. It appears that the the air tank is disguised as a suppressor on the barrel. Genius!

AND it runs off of a toy Mercedes battery! Those Germans do make good stuff!

The son in law bought one for his dad for Christmas. He used it for less than a year filling his Flashpup rifle. One day it made a loud pop while filling, won’t develop pressure now. With no apparent knowledge base, instruction manuals or parts supply, it is now a lesson in what to not buy. The son in laws Yong Heng has been filling all our air rifles for 3 years now, not broke, and was cheaper to boot. Caveat Emptor…

My story - bought the GX CS3. Was great at first and the pump lasted 25 hours filling airguns and then started making really bad metal to metal sounds. Support was a useless run around for 3 months until I gave up. Send a picture of this, try this, send a video of this, try this send more pictures. Once support wanted me to start taking the thing apart I knew it was a hopeless cause and a further waste of my time. 

Yong Heng for me until there is actually a reliable compressor out there worth buying under $3000.

I have a GX that I bought from Amazon with a three year warranty. Not the one pictured, not sure of the model I have. 

I only use it to fill the bottles on my rifles, probably 4-6 fills per week. I've had it over a year and it's still going strong. With any luck it'll crap out just before the warranty is up and I'll get it replaced and start the count over.

Cool! One question though. Who makes that airgun and moderator?

Maybe you could tell us? lol

I see what you did there. 🤔

Maybe next time, it would be better to photoshop an actual airgun into that pic to promote your product. Just saying.

Thanks to your help, we will pay more attention to our picture. THX!

Good catch. That does not look to be an airgun. Where is the air reservoir that being filled? Air rifles do not typically have box style magazines either. The pump looks massive based on the scale to the gun and the vehicle.

Sorry about this, and we've now modified it again. Its size is also mentionned in the new picture, hope can help you know more about it.

Here’s my story:

Today I logged into AGN to find out that some company called GX Pump had created a bolt action center fire rifle that was powered by compressed air. It appears that the the air tank is disguised as a suppressor on the barrel. Genius!

Just forget it, lol. Cause we are not that professional as you, and we made a laughing joke, now we've changed it. 

You asked for it...

I bought a GX CS2. It seized up on the 4th fill. I tried to reach out to someone via Amazon where I bought it (the return date had expired). I got reply stating they wanted a video of it not working. So I sent a video of it just sitting there. Never heard from anyone again.

If you can provide your order number on Amazon, we'll try to help you, just to contact us in our Facebook, thx.

The son in law bought one for his dad for Christmas. He used it for less than a year filling his Flashpup rifle. One day it made a loud pop while filling, won’t develop pressure now. With no apparent knowledge base, instruction manuals or parts supply, it is now a lesson in what to not buy. The son in laws Yong Heng has been filling all our air rifles for 3 years now, not broke, and was cheaper to boot. Caveat Emptor…

It's up to you to choose a better product, sorry about our problem.

My story - bought the GX CS3. Was great at first and the pump lasted 25 hours filling airguns and then started making really bad metal to metal sounds. Support was a useless run around for 3 months until I gave up. Send a picture of this, try this, send a video of this, try this send more pictures. Once support wanted me to start taking the thing apart I knew it was a hopeless cause and a further waste of my time. 

Yong Heng for me until there is actually a reliable compressor out there worth buying under $3000.

Hi,bro. You can try to contact our support in technology, and when you are not sure in using it, you can ask someone else on this forum for instructions or contatc us to make sure that your operation is right. Hope it can help you. THX