Storage pcp rifle tank

How long can a pcp be stored with air in the tank ? And is it normal to slowly loose air over time , say 1-2 weeks and more ? 
or is this a sign of a leaking pcp rifle ? 
I have the hatsan bullpup QE .25 in synthetic stock and I’ve notice one loosing air throughout the week and the other maybe a little after 2 weeks.

it’s not a big issue at the moment but would hate to keep needing to check on this weekly 

Thanks for any input 

Thank you all for responding to this , I’m fairly new to the pcp world , I’ve have a few springers , and thought pcp is the way to go , but so far my experience haven’t exactly been smooth sailing.

with that being said , I think I’ll hold off on investing any more into pcp, if it wasn’t for the fact that ammo and paper works for regular firearms is the deal breaker , I don’t think I would have invested so much into pcp.

although now I’m all set , I have a few pcp, air compressor , pellets , (haven’t try slugs yet ) I do enjoy plinking A LOT , it’s very affordable with the .177 pellets . 

again thanks for all the inputs . 

Hi...My Marauder pistol will hold 2500 psi for a year and a half and then, suddenly, begin to leak down slowly. I have replaced the seals on two separate occasions and each time, it is good to go for another eighteen to twenty four months.

Another PCP I own will leak down its contents in a week. Go figure.