• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Stop your whinin' about shipping times!

I have an airgunning buddy in New Zealand; so allow me to give y'all a little reality check.

I once sent him an envelope containing only some seals for his Crosman 2260 that took THREE MONTHS transit time (from Texas). And I just sent him a medium-size Priority Mail package containing a thick book (the new edition of the Blue Book of Airguns, over 1,000 pages).

My cheapest option was International Priority Mail... for $73.95!😳 Every other option was $125! Lord only knows when he'll receive my Christmas gift. Hopefully before Thanksgiving!

Well, you're friend is international. We're expecting items from domestic distributors and manufacturers. So when I pay for 3 day shipping, and it's been 2 weeks, I'm going to complain. But just so you know that even international items can be shipped in decent times, I've ordered multiple items for my Condor from PCP Tunes in Mumbai India. They're typically sitting on my doorstep no more than 5 days after placing the order. So I think we have every right in the world to complain when a domestic parcel company professes to be able to make a delivery in 3 days, and you pay them for that service, and 2 weeks later your package hasn't arrived. Yep..... Going to complain!

Anyone have information on the Usual Rates for shipping here in the USA?

I imagine the weight will be @15 lbs for a gun in a case.

Brownbear: You can go to any of the carrier’s websites (USPS, FEDEX, OR UPS) and plug in your box dimensions, weight, and destination to get their rate options from high to low. These days maybe I should instead say from high to very high.