Other Stoeger XM1 Ranger and Scout are AWESOME

I've been testing in evaluating the Stoeger XM1 Ranger in .22. It has everything and more that I want. The barrel is free floating. It has a Picatinny rail under the forestock for bipod. It is regulated in the regulator and hammer spring are adjustable. It has separate pressure gauges for the generous air tank and the regulator. It has an externally adjustable cheekpiece and you can adjust the pull of the buttstock as well. The two stage trigger is adjustable. I found it extremely comfortable to shoot, extremely accurate and extremely consistent in terms of velocity from shot to shot. The Ranger version is the one with the longer barrel and the Scout version has more of a carbine size barrel for easy maneuvering in the field. It has a 1/2 UNF adapter for a moderator. Please see the link I'm attaching here for many more details. Please see the link I'm attaching here for many more details. https://intl.stoegerairguns.com/stoeger-airguns-xm1-ranger/

Do you have a shot string, shot count, fps, fpe and ect.. ? There is nothing on the net about these, but looks like the snowpeak M25
As I have mentioned earlier I've been evaluating the Stoeger XM1 Ranger in .22/5.5 the past five or six months for Stoeger. Here are some of the results you were looking for. The pellet in this string is H&N Baracuda 21.24 Grain 5.50mm

The Ranger is extremely accurate with an excellent shot count an exceptional ergonomics. The two stage trigger is adjustable, as is the externally adjustable hammer spring. It's regulated and out of the box it's set about 2100 psi. These groups were made without any adjustments to the hammer spring or regulator. I averaged around 60+ shots per fill. It should be in the hands of retailers by 1 May or so and the MSRP will be less than $400. The side lever was as smooth as silk and it seems very well constructed. It comes standard with a 1/2 UNF adapter on the muzzle. Initially, it'll be available in 22 and 25 caliber. (In the USA). It includes two magazines. Over all the time that I've been shooting the Ranger almost daily, I've yet to have any problems, no leaks, no jams.

Free floating 600mm barrel.

300cc Air Tube. Fills to 250 bar.

#Stoeger #Ranger #XM1Ranger #XM1 #PCPRifle #.22Caliber #NewPCP

IMG_5073.jpeg

C6994D27-C71E-4097-A68B-ECBAA83F6F36.png
Stoeger-XM1-Ranger.jpg

Attachments

• xm1-ranger-xm1-scout-technical-details.png
    xm1-ranger-xm1-scout-technical-details.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Ranger components.jpg
    Ranger components.jpg
    850.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
As I have mentioned earlier I've been evaluating the Stoeger XM1 Ranger in .22/5.5 the past five or six months for Stoeger. Here are some of the results you were looking for. The pellet in this string is H&N Baracuda 21.24 Grain 5.50mm

The Ranger is extremely accurate with an excellent shot count an exceptional ergonomics. The two stage trigger is adjustable, as is the externally adjustable hammer spring. It's regulated and out of the box it's set about 2100 psi. These groups were made without any adjustments to the hammer spring or regulator. I averaged around 60+ shots per fill. It should be in the hands of retailers by 1 May or so and the MSRP will be less than $400. The side lever was as smooth as silk and it seems very well constructed. It comes standard with a 1/2 UNF adapter on the muzzle. Initially, it'll be available in 22 and 25 caliber. (In the USA). It includes two magazines. Over all the time that I've been shooting the Ranger almost daily, I've yet to have any problems, no leaks, no jams.

View attachment 451966

View attachment 451968View attachment 451978
Thanks! impressive. I really like the look of it, and seems to be a shooter!

View attachment 451966

View attachment 451968View attachment 451978

Can we get some real pics?? Not just stock photos or screenshots.. I’ve already seen those.