• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Stoeger XM1 Ranger and Scout are AWESOME

I put a Tanto on the Scout
I don’t have a meter but it’s night and day. It’s quiet with one.
Accuracy is excellent. That first stage needs to be adjusted ( which there is a screw for )
Everything is very nice and smooth. Slick side lever and even the 1/2 20 threaded end is all well machined.
Only negative so far .. it’s front heavy …
CB61F153-81AA-4F65-95FE-4562A2AF6E74.jpeg
this rifle appears to represent great value. It may be entry level priced but I’m kinda stunned at how well it’s made , shoots and handles. 5 year warranty to boot
Stoeger ( or Snowpeak ) hit a home run with this … in my humble but excited opinion.

Last edited:
This rifle seems like a great value and dood to know that there is a parts source. I sent stoeger a couple messages 1-2 months ago, they did not reply.
My bad. Yes this ^

Thank Joedirt
thanks for the info- The rifle seem like a very good value. I sent stoeger a couple messages 1-2 months ago, they did not reply- not sure if there is any support through them.

Reactions: Perle
This rifle seems like a great value and dood to know that there is a parts source. I sent stoeger a couple messages 1-2 months ago, they did not reply.

thanks for the info- The rifle seem like a very good value. I sent stoeger a couple messages 1-2 months ago, they did not reply- not sure if there is any support through them.
I called them 1 week ago asking about the release of the Scout /Ranger. They told me not released yet and to check back in a month.
To be fair it was a Friday at 445 pm

Reactions: silverstreak
Well ended up going with a scout in .22. Ordered from euro optics for $318. Was looking for something to replace the recalled Icon with. So with that refund of $200 on the way I’m technically only forking out $118 in Airgun math..ha…was looking at that MA Genesis prototype but this seems to be a better deal plus don’t need to be a beta tester.

Well ended up going with a scout in .22. Ordered from euro optics for $318. Was looking for something to replace the recalled Icon with. So with that refund of $200 on the way I’m technically only forking out $118 in Airgun math..ha…was looking at that MA Genesis prototype but this seems to be a better deal plus don’t need to be a beta tester.
I've never bought from euro optics before. Is this your first purchase from them? Do they collect sales tax? Was their shipping price fair?